Yes, I survived another all-nighter in the Red Centre!
The final survivors are Yoke Heng, Porkyboy, me and I dunno whether you can count Huey Shyan in because technically, she is SLEEPING.
HAHA.
Yoke Heng is the sole witness of the creation of this blog post. Haha. I feel so sick now after playing UT2004 otherwise known as Unreal Tournement 2004. We've been using this programme for the design of our second experiment.
Gosh, how ironic can it be that EVERYTIME I stay up to do assignmennts, I'm crazy sleepy, yawning my head off but whenever I'm doing some crap online, staying up has never been easier than ABC.
X(
Okayyy, it's raining now. Making the whole place so freaking cold.
What a pain.
Porky just made himself a bed out of 4 plastic chairs. Yoke Heng and I are still alive, about to eat some mandarin oranges.
Can't believe how stressed the situation was last night man.
Thank God for this:
Q: Why did the mushroom go to the party?
A: Because he was a fungi.
=D (insert laughter please).
Q: Why did the mushroom go to the other party?
A: Because he was looking for fungals.
=D WAHAHAHA!!
=D Did destress me anyway.
So freaking cold outside that we're camping in the labs first.
There goes my 8am gym session. To tired to run 2.4km anyway.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment