Friday, November 30, 2007

Boredom Strikes

Yes yes, I have not been the best blogger around. My apologies about that.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning afternoon, I was pleasantly greeted by quite a few messages that were sent while I was still snoozing my world away.

One of them came from the person whom I was most concerned with in the last post. I later on found out she sent me a photo comment on Facebook too! So with this, I guess all is not lost. =)
But I wonder... how did this change come about.

Today has been pretty spacey. I feel like I have been given all the time in the world to waste with. That's all I have been doing today. Wasting time. Trying to kill time. Even the dagger feels rather blunt right now.

Maybe it is also aggravated by the fact that my internet is currently snail-speed slow. This only shows how much I rely on the internet to entertain myself. Hmmm. Maybe it's a good time to start learning of other means to self-entertain myself. HAHA. I'm just kidding.

Boring. Boring. Just had dinner with Fatty. Boring boring dinner conversation. Looks like almost everyone is moving out next year! Interesting...
When should I move out... Winter or summer. Ahhh. So many things to plan and I still don't have a clue. All I know is that I definitely want to go for the exchange program to Japan in the second half of my third year. Should I get a break after that and gain some working experience? When should I move out from here? Should I consider a different university during my course? It is a long course after all. What should I buy for the people back home? How can I budget while having maximum experience of fun? What to do for the next few days before I go home? Who to go to dinner with? Should I still look for a job? (Though I can already confidently say no because it's not fair to the employer as I'll be leaving in a few more days anyway.) As for now, all I can say with utmost confidence is that I should not drink too much soy milk lest I start farting on the dance floor. Ultimate humiliation! HAHA!

So much for the muddle in my mind. Here's a little insight into life post-first-year-of-Architecture...

hello little fishies in the sea. click!

united @ space. click!

moving has never been more fun. click!


"Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it. "
-Bertrand Russell

0 comments: