Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Little Breath of Life

I've been pretty horrible to my blog, eh?

Haven't really been keeping to my word of blogging more often and of more exciting things.... EVENTHOUGH I HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET. =/

and guess what...

it's FREE! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Love thy neighbour.

Hahaha. Heed my words and mind you boy, you will go far in life. XD

However, my dear readers... please be good and tell no one. As though I'm helping by posting it on my blog. XD

I just recently discovered it anyway and it's fantastic! WIRELESS RULES!
Best thing is... it isn't mine. XD

With that around, I probably should think up something to revamp or breathe in more life into my blog as it has been sitting around dead and pretty lately.

Yes yes, something to note and to add in to my to-do-list.

I think I should also publish my to-do-list just in case I forget about it.
I also keep forgetting which new song I want to listen to. With all my wonderful recent additions to my music library, it can really get quite confusing. Winamp's not helping either by playing all my more-frequently-played-songs.

p.s: I find it annoying that you're online because it puts me in a spot.

song of the moment: Come Together - The Beatles.

0 comments: