Monday, March 31, 2008

What Do You Think Of My Blog's New Heading?

I just said it all.
Hahaha.
Opinions please! What do you think of it?
I drew it myself.

Of course, it's not a final one but I thought it would be nice to fill in the gap with something momentarily while I struggle to find something I can really settle with.

Hahaha. I love doing layouts.
XD

p.s: YUCK! I don't want to go back to uni!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya! Nice heading! Call me dense, but I just realised that your blog's name is your name in reverse... Heh. Take care!

chareli said...

liming: HEYA BACK! HAHAHA! My god, I didn't know you visit my blog! Hahaha you're not the ONLY SLOW ONE. =P YOU TAKE CARE TOO! XD

u-fong: HELLO THERE! hahaha SERIOUS? Thanks man! hahaha I can draw them anytime for a FEE. HAHAHA. I'm good! How are you??