I know I said I was going on a hiatus but I dunno man. My hands just felt itchy in this cold cold morning.
Just cannot tahan lah. Feel like ranting a bit... in PUBLIC. =P
With YOU...
I feel like hiding myself in a corner where I cannot be seen.
I curse out in frustration over the emotions you make me feel.
I hurt myself by pouring in too much and getting nothing in return.
I feel so insecure not knowing what you'll think of me.
I see the same situation repeat itself and each time, I'm the one who's disappointed.
I feel so exhausted and consumed by you.
Sometimes, I detest people.
Haha. How funny it is that Linkin Park can lessen all these emotions in a matter of seconds. Never fails each time. =)
Good luck to those having exams, assignments, whatever and whatever!
JIAYOU!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago


