Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Morning to You!

Good morning!

Yes yes, I stayed up yet again. My, it has been quite awhile since I stopped by my little hiding spot. Everything's quite dead at the moment and that includes the "tagboard". =(

No worries! I'll revive everything in time. This place is never going to the grave. =D

I don't know why I didn't do much blogging the past few months. I think I had to stop for awhile to catch up on work and since then, kind off lost the "blogging bug." All the events started piling up and I just got ... LAZY.

SMACK ME PLEASE. How irresponsible am I!

Anyways, a little summary ... in the past months and days, I:

  1. turned the big 2-0 (I blogged about this, didn't I? Or did I not?).
  2. made friends with two new pups who used to be quite small.
  3. ended the first semester of 2008 with a rather hefty reluctant feeling. =/
  4. went to Melbourne for 10 days (Well, actually 9. The first day is not counted because our flight was delayed for the whole day!).
  5. attended Giandi's "graduation".
  6. saw three housemates leave in exchange for three new ones! I'll introduce you to the new Singaporean boys soon.
  7. met the other family for a very nice dinner. Welcome to OZ land, Americans! X)
  8. visited Canberra the most boring city in the universe for less than 24 hours with the main purpose to renew my passport.
  9. started the new semester 2 with a slight difference (Let you know soon too?).
  10. gotten a job at the nearby Mexican restaurant.
  11. boogie-d a couple of the nights away. XD

That's quite a number of crazy things that have happened! Serves me right for not blogging and now, I'll have to sort of condense everything. X(

Well, at least you guys know I'm alive and well and actually feeling quite fine!

On a happy note, the smoggy Beijing Olympics have officially started! Yay! Hooray! Let's hope we can see something in all that smog. ;P

0 comments: