The answer is NO!
well, maybe if you paid me... but otherwise, it's still a NO!
I only put this title up because I couldn't think of any and asked Nive to supply me with one of her many creative inventions. XD
And now, she's asking me to SHAKE MY BODAY!!
Anyways, I actually had something very different on my mind. =/
People are not static. We're dynamic beings who change with time. Well, not every change is good. Some could eventually be for the worse. We don't always have to accept change, but if the change brings out the better in us, why not?
Hmmm. This is starting to sound a little cliched. But as cliched as it is, it's the very essential truth that we have to hold on to lest we're blinded in life.
To a little "friend" out there,
I wonder how you are doing these few days. I mean for real. I know that I may not have been the best friend sometimes, what with my flare ups and blunt comments about how you annoy me. I do apologise for that. Even if I must be blunt and harsh with you, sometimes I may have taken it too far where I do actually hurt you in the process of trying to make you see the light.
Honestly, I'm not sick of you but I am sick of you. Haha, does that even make sense? =P
I don't know how you got to this stage or what drove you to become like this. I'm not saying it's wrong but it doesn't sound like it's you to me. Maybe I didn't know who you are to begin with.
I do know something though. The way you are treating me (not to mention, your darn attitude as well) seriously makes me feel like extending my hands all the way to where you are just so I can shake and smack you hard. I try to overlook what I see but each time you just reaffirm my doubts.
Do you really talk to me because you want to? Or do you look at me as an avenue to pour your paranoia in?
It's not that I have a problem with helping you deal with your problems. It's just that it seems like you come to me only for that sole reason. Everything else is a formality that you do as a friend.
I really do wonder.
p.s: anyone kind enough to supply me with some sex? I'm afraid my sexual needs are getting a little neglected here. HAHA. =P
p.p.s: I'll try to start a little report here called "Wake Up Call" to check on my waking up times. Hahaha. Yes yes, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. STOP LAUGHING! I'll take it slowly from here. Now, I'm really looking forward to that annoying routine of waking-up-early.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment