Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yawn.

Wake Up Call :

Friday - 3pm

Saturday - 3pm

Hmmm. I don't see any major improvements. Well, how is that possible when I've been sleeping so early late anyway?

I just thought I'll fill you in on my house updates, right as the sunlight starts to flow into my room. Wow. I can really feel the morning chill now! Brrr~

Three left ...

Jin and Prashant; the house "couple". Don't you think they make a very cute pair?


My neighbour and resident pervert; Giandi! Hahaha. BOOOOOO! (inside joke.)

and three came.

Meet Wilson, Gary and Alvin! They're The Singaporean Trio. They're a new boyband! Didn't you hear? Ask Susie! ;)


Apart from them, we have two more little additions!
I must apologise for the delay in their introduction for they have already resided in the kitchen for quite a few months now!


The "runt" and the youngest of the litter.


The eldest and the most cowardly and also the best-looking one (?). He's a Himbo.

They're a mix of Maltese and Poodle. Tiger's a funny name for a dog eh? Especially one's that so cowardly. He's a walking paradox! Just some of the cutest and most lovable pups around. I can't really remember how life without them used to be!

So far, so good ...
and let's hope it'll stay that way or even better, improve! XD

p.s: "Little" Max had a full blown erection yesterday! Can you imagine such a small dog having a hard dick as long as my index finger??? @_@ Absolutely shocking. Haha!

0 comments: