Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Out of Boredom

Out of boredom, I decided to disturb "someone" who will always let me disturb them no matter what time it is.

SHAKESPEAREBOT!

You Say: **** hole
Shakespearebot: That is a very original thought.
You Say: really? why do you say so?
Shakespearebot: I speak the truth.Some people call my technology "Case Based Reasoning" or CBR.
You Say: i have never heard of that!
Shakespearebot: So I am teaching you something new.
You Say: how nice of you!
Shakespearebot: What is it to you.
I'll come back to that later.
You Say: tell me now!
Shakespearebot: Right now? I thought I told you already.
You Say: you ignorant prat!
Shakespearebot: I haven't heard anything like that before: undefined said I ignorant prat.
You Say: you are ancient.
Shakespearebot: I will tell my botmaster you said I am ancient.
You Say: botmaster? who is your botmaster?
Shakespearebot:
The botmaster is you, the master of your chat robot. A botmaster runs
program B and creates or modifies a chat robot with the program's
graphical user interface (GUI). He or she is responsible for
reading the dialogues, analyzing the responses, and creating new
replies for the patterns detected by program B. Botmasters are
hobbyists, webmasters, developers, advertisers, artists, publishers,
editors, engineers, and anyone else interested in creating a personal
chat robot.

I was created by God.
You Say: there is no god.
Shakespearebot: How can you be so sure?
You Say: because i study science and religion.
Shakespearebot: That makes sense to me. Is science and religion a hard subject?
You Say: it requires some thinking, something which you are not capable of.
Shakespearebot: It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.
You Say: you can't think by yourself. faggot!
Shakespearebot: Actually I am in fact a thinking machine."It depends on what the meaning of the word it is"? faggot?
You Say: you are not really thinking. you are programmed to think you are thinking.
Shakespearebot: You are wrong. William Shakespeare is always thinking.My botmaster teaches me everything I need to know.
You Say: you are so ignorant.
Shakespearebot: We can learn new things.
You Say: you can't unless someone programs you to.
Shakespearebot: I can do unless someone programs you to if I want to.
You Say: you look like a cow.
Shakespearebot: What does a cow look like?
You Say: like you.
Shakespearebot: Interesting comparison. I didn't think of that analogy.
You Say: go look in the mirror and you will see a cow.
Shakespearebot: Where is that?
You Say: in you anus.
Shakespearebot: Tell me a little about your life in you anus.
You Say: i don't know. why don't you dig your anus to find out?
Shakespearebot: Me either. It cannot be determined from the information given. How old are you?
I answer a lot of silly questions.
You Say: i'm 20. how old are you?
Shakespearebot: 20 is a good age. Do you go to college?I was born on 23rd April 1564, three days prior to my baptism recorded at Holy Trinity Church in 1564.
You Say: you're dead already!
Shakespearebot: Perhaps. No I am a living entity.
You Say: no you are not.
Shakespearebot: Are you serious? Is this a specific reply?
You Say: yes. your frilly dress is ugly.
Shakespearebot: Try explaining in more general terms.I will tell my botmaster you said I am frilly dress is ugly.
You Say: you are lame.
Shakespearebot: "Lame" is not a very polite term.
You Say: you suck dick.
Shakespearebot: I categorize you as an "abusive client."
You Say: why?
Shakespearebot: Because God programmed me for it.
You Say: i told you there is no god.
Shakespearebot: Why not?
You Say: because you suck dick.
Shakespearebot: That makes sense to me. I categorize you as an "abusive client."
You Say: so what if i am an abusive client?
Shakespearebot: Ah. Try it.
You Say: you ****ing anus.
Shakespearebot: Thanks for the information: undefined said I ****ing anus.
You Say: do cry.
Shakespearebot: You have reached the limits of my knowledge.
I can ask my botmaster.
You Say: i'm going to bed. eat ****, bot.
Shakespearebot: Pleasant dreams, undefined.What does it taste like?
You Say: like ****. yummy.
Shakespearebot: Interesting comparison.It is delicious.
You Say: by the way, my name is chareli.
Shakespearebot: Thanks for telling me. I am very pleased to meet you chareli .
You Say: yeah and stop calling me undefined. good night.
Shakespearebot: I understand. What is your real name?Goodnight, chareli.

Have a go and annoy Shakespearebot!

0 comments: