Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are You a Youtube Moron?

I first was introduced to xkcd comics (and Perry Bible Fellowship comics ) by Yi Ling. I did flip through quite a few but not as extensively as I did for PBF because somehow, they didn't hit me as hard. I do remember this one really clearly though because it actually took me awhile to figure out what the comic was about...


Source here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU GET IT? I found it to be really funny afterwards! Serves all those Youtube flamers. A few days later, I stumbled upon this article here.

Little did I know that teeny weeny comic would actually spark a new inspiration for a new Youtube tool! Amazing, isn't it? Haha! Sometimes your ideas can just inspire another and you never know what's going to stem from it.

I didn't know that the feature was already in beta mode. It was only just when I remembered the whole comic as I was about to post my Youtube comment. Mind you, I'm not quite the frequent commenter on Youtube because I find it "such a hassle!" (Haha. Inside joke.)


Audio preview button.

The feature is ready for testing! Out of curiosity, I pressed the button to find this monotonous but still quite amusing voice read out the sentence that I was about to post. It reminded me of my old Mac computer that had this "Read Out" function as well. Absolutely hilarious especially when they give you a big handful of voices to choose from!

Needless to say, I couldn't resist fooling around with the feature with words like this...


"Fucker!" says the computer.

This last one was the best.


Youtube morons, have a ball flaming other people and remember to try that audio function will you? ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus