Friday, December 05, 2008

The Unfortunate Event

Greetings folks! It has been awhile since we last met but I assure you, it was all not on purpose.

I AM SUFFERING FROM THE LACK OF INTERNET IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOME!

Can you imagine that happening to an Internet-freak like me? Thank God, I have not experienced much of the withdrawal syndromes. Strangely enough, I have been handling this situation quite well. Much to my surprise. I still do feel the occasional feeling of isolation from the "online world" but that's about it! Oh and also the chance to check my email every 5 seconds, something which I have very much taken for granted.

It wasn't always so pathetic in the new house. We had free internet, courtesy of the previous tenant, Mr R. Unfortunately, Mr R was chased out of the house and I feel that must have been his brekaing point to just cancel his internet without a thought. Oh wells, as life goes, "Nothing ever comes free, does it?"

No fear! I am improvising! I shall not give in to pay empty bills for internet during much of the holidays of which I will be spending in Malaysia. No! No to silly overpriced bills!
==> That's why you see me coming to uni to use the free internet and more than often, staying over. Well, you guys of all people know what an owl I am. Haha. Although my habits have been very very normal eversince I moved to this new house!

Despair! Even the vampire can wake up to the sunlight!
Speaking of vampires, anyone up for Twilight? The books may be a good read though. Speaking of books, I have The Tales of Beedles the Bard! Yay! Double yay because I got them at a promotional price as well! XD

Oh by the way, tell me that I'm extremely smart because I solved the problem of the contantly-breaking-lousy-free-uni-internet BY UNPLUGGING THE LAN CABLE FROM ONE OF THE COMPUTERS IN THE COMPUTER LAB AND PLUGGING IT INTO MY LAPTOP! YAY!!!!!! Bask in my awesomeness. =P
High speed internet here I come. =D

Something else worthy to mention, I've become quited obssessed with Guitar Hero suddenly. I mean, I've always been obssessed with it but now, I'M EVEN MORE OBSSESSED! XD
Hahaha. Being the poor student that I am, I try to improvise my entertainment lah. You know how they have free demos? So I picked up the guitar in Dick Smith Powerhouse (An electronic franchise in Australia.) and attempted to strum to the "Expert" mode. Dahlah my hand-eye coordination is like so "superb", it's on EXPERT mode somemore lah. I missed like every note and muttered "Fuck" quite loudly, oblivious to the fact that I was in public space. After realising people were staring at me, malu already lah and I rushed around the store, pretending to be interested in hard drives. Nyahaha!

I've been practising my Guitar Hero in Myers (Departmental store like Parkson's, if you will.) in the quiet corner where for the most, no one disturbs me. Woohoo and guess what! I'm onto medium level now. I just hope those workers there don't recognise me!

Sorrylah. No pictures of the new house yet. I'm still tidying it up and organising my room. Gotta be presentable for my audience lah. =P

Superb. It's daybreak already.

p.s: I NEED A JOB! ANYTHING! (Clearly, still no luck with job-hunting.)
blog comments powered by Disqus