Monday, April 06, 2009

Three Posts Short of Five Hundred

I always thought that since 500 posts was not very far away, I would be blogging like mad just to hit that little milestone but I guess along the lines, I GOT REALLY REALLY LAZY and ended up procrastinating for "years". Haha! Blogger years, that is.

HI AGAIN! =D

I can't believe people actually still stop by here after so many Blogger years of inactivity. Guess you guys still have faith in me! YAY! HAHAHA. Or perhaps just bored and looking for a read. =P

I'm definitely not going to sum up what I've been up to in the past few months in this post because... too much shit went on for me to like really write about now. IT'S ALMOST A CHORE! Perhaps I'll write a little list of it when I'm free.

Sigh. Blogging. I make it sound like a chore, don't I? Sometimes it is. What with all the photo-editings and whatnot? Perhaps that's how I lost my momentum. Just wanted to laze around back home and not be so "lame" with "lame" being wanting to connect with the "world" when I have my own world back home to bond properly with. =)

Speaking of holidays, I FEEL LIKE I'M ON HOLIDAY ALREADY! Did you just say "WHAT?!" Yeah man! Woohoohoo! Easter and mid semester hols are coming up! Woohoohoo!

Ok. I take one Woohoohoo back because Koko just came back from his awesome awesome (make that to the power of infinity) Jamiroquai concert in Malaysia and I missed it. BOOOOOO. =((((
Made a little link for you guys to check out in case you don't know the slightest bit about one of the MORE AWESOME bands of the world. Haha! Yes people! Listen to good music please! If you're in need of help in that department, don't ever hesitate to ask me. ;)
*Now, the upcoming Jason Mraz concert which I'm going to just seems super lame. Bah.*

Speaking of music, I'm in the mood for really pumping high energy music! Some trance, some hip hop, some club tunes, Jamiroquai of course and even a little motown. Oh and totally Belinda Carlisle's Heaven Is A Place On Earth! That's such a guilty pleasure that song. XDDD

Man, I don't feel like going for lecture tomorrow today but I should because it's the start of a new assignment! Woot woot? Anyone up for Sublime? =))

p.s: Looks I'm gaining some momentum back and we can start partying when my baby hits it's 500th post. XD
blog comments powered by Disqus