That just sounded like a tongue twister, didn't it?
Well, don't get me wrong here... I like everything in The Body Shop but their overpriced and overrated Body Butter!
Mango Body Butter which I bought to salve my cracking arm skin and also to match my shower gel which is a mango and pomegranate fragrance.The fragrance is fine but when I first smelt it, it smelt more like artificial mangoes than real ones.
I don't like its texture.
I don't like the consistency of the product.
I don't like how it doesn't dry after you slather it on.
It's too thick and greasy... just like BUTTER.
Yeah, I know. Why buy butter when you don't like it?
I like butter!
I just like it better on toast than on my body.
By the way, the improvement on my arms wasn't that great either.
Why spend money on a schmuck (Yes! It's Schmuck!) product like Body Butter when QV Cream does the job more efficiently?
I don't like its texture.
I don't like the consistency of the product.
I don't like how it doesn't dry after you slather it on.
It's too thick and greasy... just like BUTTER.
Yeah, I know. Why buy butter when you don't like it?
I like butter!
I just like it better on toast than on my body.
By the way, the improvement on my arms wasn't that great either.
Why spend money on a schmuck (Yes! It's Schmuck!) product like Body Butter when QV Cream does the job more efficiently?



