Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Outcome of Mini-Blogs

First, we were all crazy about Blogger. Then, came Twitter. Facebook and also, Plurk. Or was it Plurk first, then Facebook?

Well, it doesn't really matter because the main idea is ... MINI blogs! Never has it been easier to share a random thought with the world. Stay connected 24/7.

Guess what? I'm on all of them. You can find me here, here and here.

=)

Wow. Talk about social networking. There I am. Victim to all. Thank God I did not join Bebo, Zorba or Zoggy or whatever nonsensical networks there are. Like come on man, Plurk sounds way cooler than Bebo. xP

With all these mini blogs, who needs a real blog now eh?
Maybe that's why I have been updating my "real" blog less frequently.

edit: Considering the fact that I update my "mini" blogs so frequently, you could say that I am perpetually updating! So check out my plurk or twitter if you're bored. Haha.
blog comments powered by Disqus