Saturday, June 06, 2009

I am A Stupid Fan Girl

GUESS WHAT?!

Dakota Fanning replied me on Twitter!

Too lazy to watermark the photo. Not like anyone steals my photo anyway, right?

Check out that red box in the photo above! No kidding ok. =D We had an awesome FOUR LINES of conversation. FIVE IF YOU COUNTED THE TWITTER QUESTION THAT SHE SENT OUT TO ALL HER FOLLOWERS!

Dakota (Yes, I am now on first names basis with her. *BIG GRIN*): How is your day?
Chareli: not too shabby! how was yours? thanks for letting everyone know @theFakeKristen IS FAKE. too many kstews on twitter! love you!
(Not going to bother sending a link to Fake Kristen because she's fake anyway.)
Dakota: Mines going good!
Chareli: OMG. sorry for sounding like a stupid fan but i did not expect you to reply that soon! wow this is awesome! =D
Dakota: =]

SURELY THE SMILEY COUNTS AS ONE LINE TOO! HAHAHA! WOW. That was AWESOME MAN! Totally did not expect that! Yes, 'awesome' is also my overused word. WOOHOO.

MY DAY IS MADE.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

DAKOTA FANNING, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOU!

Ok, I'm kidding. I'm not all gaga over her but she is a pretty cool kid! And awesome actress by the way. In case you don't remember her, she's in I Am Sam, War of the Worlds, Charlotte's Web and more recently Push and New Moon! For a kid actress, she sure has a long list of movies to hold on to!

Now, all I need is Emma Stone to join Twitter and reply me and YES, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. (HAHA.) Bloody hell. I just found out that Emma Stone is younger than me by a few months and damn, she's cool. Grrr.

And that is also why Twitter is awesome and you should join it. And follow me. HAHAHA. Link's by the side too in case you miss it.

Oooh yeah. I am also loving this wider blog layout. Have wanted to do it for ages, just couldn't find out how to.

My day today in shorts:

  1. Slept nearly half the day gone.
  2. Microwaved leftover stew and bread. Cleaner said it smelt good. =D
  3. Read stuff.
  4. Fell asleep.
  5. Sky is dark. Guitar Hero-ed after a one week ban.
  6. Went for dinner. Ate a ton of rice and chicken. YUM.
  7. Ate two ice creams. Guitar Hero-ed again.
  8. Talked to G and C about drama in the house. Oh, the drama mamas that they are.
  9. Ate pita bread and hummus with the guys. Had Bundaberg too.
  10. Watched Bruno and Ali G videos with S.
  11. Guitar Hero-ed a bit more.
  12. Twit twit.
  13. Chatted to A about many things in life and guessing whether he's a virgin or not. Anyways, who cares?!
  14. Twit twit and the net and the blog. =D
WOW. WHAT AN EXCITING LIFE.

HAHA.

edit: It's 6.16am and I'M STILL AWAKE!

WOW, it's 6.11am and I'M STILL AWAKE. on Twitpic
blog comments powered by Disqus