I fucking hate it when people leave unused lights on.
I also fucking hate it when people cannot differentiate between rubbish and recyclable items. Like, WHAT ERA ARE YOU LIVING IN IDIOT?!
I fucking hate it when people treat me like their maid.
I fucking fucking hate it when people snub my music. AS IF YOUR SO-CALLED "MUSIC" IS SO MUCH BETTER. TRY LISTENING TO SOMETHING REAL AND ORIGINAL FOR ONCE.
I fucking hate it when I see bread crumbs all over and around the toaster. GAH!
I am not very impressed when people tell me that Britney Spears is the original singer of "I Love Rock and Roll."
I fucking hate seeing yellow pee left unflushed in the toilet bowl. It's not exactly everyone's favourite thing to see in the morning.
I fucking hate it when my sleep is disturbed. Like, fuck off lah.
I fucking hate it when my stuff is in the wrong order. I'm a little OCD in that manner.
That's about all I have so far.
Here's a game you could play. Count the number of "fuck"s I say throughout the whole post. xD
Any form of "fuck" is included.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago


