Sunday, June 29, 2003

Ahhhhhhhhhh....just now I was listening to "America" by Santana and P.O.D. very NICE!!Now I'm listening to "Sing" by Travis....really nice song too.Anyway,about yesterday I didn't go shopping.Well,I did went out but no parking space.Urghhh....the whole Muar was totally packed like there was some festival or something.....*sigh*..Oh well,I can buy my stuff later...I'm going out later again! YAY!
Oh yeah...last night,I called Lisa coz she sms-ed something to me...rupa-rupanya wanna invite me to her drama....hahaha...can see her as "MUM" yeah!I didn't really want to go becoz it is from 10.30 am till 12.00 pm ...malas leh.....so lazy...the church is so far away somemore...then she kept persuading me and added that she'll teach me drums after the drama...Which really SUCKS coz I wanna learn the drums ....it's like she was trying to bribe me or something.Hahaha....anyway I said "You very pig leh" (I know...I know....My english sounds terrible...but guess what....I gotta teach some people ENGLISH!!!! ARGHH!!!) Then she said," What leh....I'm a MAN!!" HAUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.....then i couldn't stop laughing on the phone...hahahaha....She tried to make me promise I wouldn't type it in my blog...but look what happened...hahaha....!Oh yeah....before that...much earlier before all this...at school around 12.30 plus...both of us we're waiting at the bus stop...then she said she felt very sad becoz of something la.....So I asked her to commit suicide.....like Leslie Khoo ....hahahaha( Actually I wanted to say Leslie Cheung mana tahu tercakap salah and ended up with Leslie Khoo who happens to be her bro!)...HAuahahahha..she tried to strangle me after that...!*haih* I ended up not going to her drama coz I was FORCED to do homework at home.....eish......I also received a phonecall from my dear neighbour saying wanna pinjam my est book....since I haven't finished it..she forced me to finish it quick coz she wanted to lend it...urghh..my "wonderful" neighbour...hahahaha
Now...I'm listening to "Feels Like Fire" by Dido and Santana.... BLOODY HELL....something wrong with the song....Keeps repeating itself!!! URGHHHH!
Now I gotta download it again....EISH
Oh yeah Just now,Ai Rin asked me how come I didn't mention her in my blog.....SORRY LEH!...Now happy? I'm mentioning you what,.....Oh yeah...she kept saying Sirius Black as SILLY BEAR!!!! HOI......WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!! After that when Ee Theng corrected her saying that Sirius is a dog not a bear (He's an Animagus by the way) Ai Rin said whatever la...SILLY DOG SILLY DOG....ALAMAK......HANCUR NAMA SIRIUS!!! Chew and I kept cursing her! HAUAHAHAHHA

0 comments: