OOPS...looks like I accidently posted the same post twice...hehe...sorry..my mistake.Oh yes,just finished my dinner.
*rubs her stomach or rather spare tyre*...urghhh...I'm getting fatter everyday.I've been very very greedy lately...always eating two plates of rice at every meal...TERUKNYA! If you pull my stomach it'll probably stretch like crazy...I can put lots of stuff in it.I also don't chew properly...That's why I eat so fast.At last the mystery has been solved.
Curse those bloody mosquitoes!!! They're biting me like mad...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My house is full of them!!!YAY!! It's confirmed....I'm going to Wetex later! Hooray....I'll most probably drop by Popular too....hmm.....Oh yeah,what izzit with people.....they keep saying that "someone" likes me...I'M NO LESBIAN!Oh um,why izzit everytime I say I like Lana Lang from Smallville i always get the reply saying you're a les???? HECKS NO!!! Can't I admire someone....eish!
Anyway,my feet are itching like mad...damn those mossies...
Oh yupperz...as we all know...Harry Potter 5 was just released last Saturday....WOW...time really flies! I've had my book for a week....Well I've finished it (last Sunday afternoon) and am rereading it.*haih* After reading it,I felt kinda sad.Chew felt the same too....coz SIRIUS BLACK DIED!haih haih........*sniffs*
Oh well....he had to die sooner or later anyway but I never expected it so soon....I think Harry might die in the end too!*sniffs again*
Hmmmm.....I like having a blog.Lets you get out what you're feeling.Can write your opinions on basically anything....GO check out blogger.com .....it's really good....espcially when you want to start your own blog...After my own blog,I wanna make my own website.I have put some thoughts into it already but still can't figure out how to use frontpage properly...that's why I'm going to buy a book to help me.....yeah yeah...laugh at me...come on...I can take it
*chareli laughs* Haha...I was thinking about what Lisa said.She said all the girls from higher forms seem to have girls from lower forms who "love" them....huahahahha....for example...Chyrene and .....(malay girl..not too sure about her name)....................................................................and me loh....I also kena....But I don't want to say it out......Besides....most of you people know about it already...haih~.....YAY....Michelle Branch has a new album coming out...GOOD! It's called Hotel Paper...Check it out ok? The first single's really good (well...according to me la)...It's called "Are You Happy Now?" NICE!
Oh yeah.....last night...I went to this really really weird website..*chareli scratches her head*....It had fictional band names....Huahahahaha...Most of them were really funny.Some were kind of disgusting and dirty.Here are some
- The Dogfathers (must have came from the godfathers....u get it?just swap the "d" with the "g"..haha)
- Quasi Motto and the Scrotum Scratchers.....HAUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA...this one got me laughing hysterically....
*For those who do not know what scrotums are....check out the science book...apparently scrotum is a part of a organ only on males.....called "ZAKAR" (in malay)....in english....well...penis loh
- My Other Penis.......this one was kinda sick...urghhhh
Ok....I'll post later....see ya people
Remember to FAINT
cHaReLi Snuffie
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment