Did anyone see Audioslave's new video, Show Me How To Live? It's really cool.....The part where they sort of made a suicide crash...that was cool....but freaky too! Has anyone noticed how handsome the Audioslave guys are? Forgive me for sayign that but it's true! Especially the drummer ( he looks like he has a bit of REd Indian blood) and the guitarist......The bald guy with the hat on....He's the coolest! The part where he plays the guitar with his other hand in the air.....that was my favourite......
WHat about the Stacie Orrico video - Stuck ? That was really great too! A blend between the old and new, black and white, yin and yang....etc.... A perfect balance....essential for your "chi"...Hauahahahahahaha...Oh yeah...the way she wore that scarf with that vintage t-shirt was seriously cool too......Then again LINKIN PARK ,AVRIL LAVIGNE AND HARRY POTTER ARE THE COOLEST! HAUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Faint video was the best......the energy in it was simply WHOA......i loved it.....SOme people hated it though.SOme other haven't even seen it!
The Losing Grip video was totally cool too!That army shirt she wore.....down to the whole performance was the BEST!It Rocked!I especially like the part where she punches the camera....heehehhe....Anyone saw the Malaysian Avril Lavigne results in the Friday NST? I was hopign that they might have added the winner's picture though. :(
That's the con of watching MTV and Channel [v] day and night.....liek me.....hauahahahhah Music and Videos all rolled in together! How great is that. That reminds me...I haven't seen VJ Donita much...she disappeared from MTV!!!! I hope she's coming back.
Those VJs from Channel [V] totally ROCK! They're soo cool especially SARAH ,PAULA and AMANDA!!!!!!! I don't like Cindy though....I think she's rather corny....urghhhh!! I'm not too fond of Sunny either. IT's so weird! All of them are of mixed bloods! Sarah,my favourite, is Chinese-English.That explains the accent.Amanda is Phillipine-ENglish......she's nice too!I kind of took a liking to Sarah ever since she appeared in Lime magazine in the fashion spread..........coz she was modelling clothes that paid tribute to AVRIL'S STYLE!!! The straight hair,cargos,striped socks,tank tops,black-lined eyes and OF COURSE...the very-important ties!.... Yeah....that's probably one reason. She'll be appearing on TV3 soon on the programme V on 3 or something like that.Check it out!
it's hot.....so i'm getting off now...quite tiring to type all this stuff out.!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment