Sunday, July 20, 2003

Haih~....actually there was a quite interesting feature...but I had to remove it coz it was giving me a headache with the template.Didn't work quite well....made my blog cut into half! So....I had to take it away.What a pity.Hopefully you guys are trying the deathday thing....It's quite fun! I noticed that the results differ as you enter different names...I mean if i put chareli,I'll get ran by scissors! If i put Chareli, I'll get SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE INSTEAD! HAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! and if I put Seet Chareli ,I'll get killer bee stings! hahahahahahaha!!!

Have fun....try putting your friends' name too! Huahahahahahahah.....

Oh yeah,last night's wind was kinda frigthening!Luckily I took my pc's phone line out...otherwise sure PANG!!!!HABIS HANCUR BERKECAI PC AKU YANG BARU DAN BERKILAT!
I remember waking up in the middle of the night....coz the wind was really noisy,banging on the window and stuff....quite scary since I sleep alone too.Then I heard my room's door opening....hahahaah...I knew my mum came to check on me! YAY! So.....she came in and suddenly told me......."tsunami"...I was like "what??? tsunami...oh yeah tsunami". I just realised this morning that tsunami means tidal wave.....hauhaahahhaa..i thought that it meant strong winds! I'm such an idiot sometimes....possibly most of the time! Hahahaha
SO i got up this morning...safe from the "tsunami".My right hand had some cramps...wasn't really painful though.I went down....found my dad sleeping on the bed! Hahahahaha.....had my breakfast while reading Harry Potter 5.Wow...when I take my time to read....I REALLY TAKE MY TIME.I'm reading so slow!I just reached the part where Dumbledore is confronting a shouting Harry( I liek this part fo himt hat I can relate to.....it makes him seem more human) .The fastest however was one and a half days! cool....... :P

[Song-Too Much To Ask by Avril Lavigne]

It's quite sad to read it all over again becoz you know someone's going to die and it's Sirius and you have to experience it all over again. *sigh~* * sob* Haih..............
After breakfast,read the newspaper.....Oooooh....Denise Keller is on the front page! Denise Keller as in the newest MTV Asia VJ.She's really nice.....very thin though (she's a vegetarian..no wonder)....Apparently,she's a Chinese-German....I thought she was a Phillipino! After reading....helped my mum with some work.....trying to repair something.She was tidying her room.I sms-ed Lisa and Hui Yi while helping...hehehehehe.We went down.....Hahahaha Dad was complaining about the "cute" squirrels ( Mum : You'll see how cute they are...Just wait until they shit on you..hauahahahha).....We went out to have a look.WHOA! Our house was cornered by squirrels! IT TURNED INTO A SQUIRREL ZOO!!! There were tons of them...around 6 or 8!!!! Hahahaha...It seems like it was mating season for them...There were several of them on my house's roof....poking their cute but bold heads out!Hahahahha...Mum and Dad armed themselves with a broom and bamboo stick each respectively!Hauahahhahah..then starting chasing the squirrels out.....Huahahahahahha..I kept laughing! They were really cute....After chasing squirrels....we didn't do much....had lunch and lazed around.I had a rest for a few minutes.....then I went up and sat in front of my computer! I'm stuck here eversince! Huahahahahaha......such a nut.....

I read in the papers the other day that MARS WAS COMING NEAR TO EARTH! COOL HUH?We'll get to sight it on 27th August 2003 at 5:52pm! So whoever's free at that time....you might want to have a look at Mars...coz the next time Mars will ever come this close to Earth will be like 200 years later! This is quite an opportunity!Don't miss it.Malaysia's a good place to see coz we're on the Equator....Mars will be brighter than ever....

*chareli makes a prediction....just like Professor Trelawney : I can see something....ahhhh.....You're going to eat something dead for your meals tomorrow!*

[Song- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face by Coldplay]
[Song few mintues ago - Fuel ...originally by Metalllica..I'm listening to the AVril version*


Huahahahahahah...pai sze!

Snuffie the paisze

Vocabulary :: paisze is a mandarin word.It means idiot.

0 comments: