Saturday, July 19, 2003

[Song-Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis]
A great song for when you're feeling down or extremely frustrated. I finally figured out how to add links.....Great! The trick is to use html codes. Anyway.....I'm feeling extremely frustrated for some weird reason.It probably isn't weird anyway coz I'm probably angry all the time.*sigh~* FRUSTRATED,FRUSTRATED AND EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED!!!! LIFE SUCKS! maybe not.....but it DOES SOMETIMES!!!!!
I read this article in the NST (News Straits Times) today about self-injuring.Self-injury includes burns,slaps,hits,punches,pinching...etc... that are done to yourself. I know that this might freak you guys out. But after reading it,I just reallised that I myself do that to myself sometimes.At least I don't cut myself.But still,I sometimes hit,punch and slap myself. I know some of you are probably calling me WEIRD,FREAK,CRAZY,MENTAL,SICK IN THE HEAD etc. and stuff like that.But it's the truth.That's what I do sometimes when I'm frustrated.I remember once when I missed Avril's new video at the time , I'm With You - I managed to catch the end bit only and I had been waiting weeks for it- I was sooooo frustrated that I punched myself on my legs........wasn't a very great idea as I ended up having leg aches!AFter reading this,I know many of you will probably have a more "different" perception of who I am.I'm probably not so happy and easy-going as before.I know I've changed.My temper's been flying out of place a lot lately.(example,sometimes I slam my books and stuff).I'm just feeling alot more frustrated lately.I guess that's what being a teenager feels like.I know I've been really rude(swearing at my friends) and bitchy to many of you ( especially my chatting pals in the Internet who have had to endure my extremely frustrating mood)....so I want to say sorry to all you people out there that I have offended.I'm sorry for what I've said and done wrong.Sorry for all my mistakes.



sigh~ Apparently, I've commited 2 offences today.Firstly,I arrived late in school (as usual).Just as I arrived at school,the gate that I usually went to was locked,so I had to go to the other gate.Vi Vian and Gwendolyn were doing their duty there.I couldn't shut the door properly coz my hands were so full of stuff! Ended up swearing alot and frustrated coz all those prefects were staring at me! (STARE SOMEWHERE ELSE LAH)......Second offence,any of you guys remember our trip to Sagil on Monday ,14/7/2003? (I forgot to include a story about our trip here.But I'll type it in as soon as possible) Yeah ....a few of us went to Sagil in Tangkak on Monday for a short school trip.There was a Science exhibition by the National Science Centre that was held in SMK Sagil.It's a really cool school with big compound and nice buildings.Looks quite new to me!We came back from the trip during the end of the 8th period which was Physics.We were given permission by Pn. Nurain to eat in the canteen by the way.All those from 4.5 except Phylis went back to class.The Chinese from 4.6 (Michelle,Boo,me,Wai Jing,Ai Wee,Wan Sing) were debating whether we should eat.We weren't too keen coz some of us weren't hungry.We ate quite alot in Sagil.But anyway,Phylis asked us whether we wanted to go.......at the end,we decided to join her.Last period was EST,Miss Hau's period.We missed the whole period and didn't go back into class.So today during Biology,(Chew,Ai Wee,Boo, Michelle and I sit happily as the last group behind) Pn. Rosyati popped into class and said that she wanted to meet me!! (My heart gave a leap!-Urghh!! What does she want with me????I didn't do anything wrong!)And she asked me to bring the Buku Semak Kehadiran ( I'm the secretary).SO I ahd to meet her.She asked me questions about the Sagil trip.She asked me whether the students who went did enter 9th period (No,teacher!).She also asked whether I was included (er...yes).What were you people doing?(eating in the canteen.We were given permission to eat there). Yes, I know that. But do you have to take 40 minutes to eat?Even your recess is only 20 minutes!!(oops- ...........er.......er....) Did you know that you commited an offence?( er...yeah)...Please ask those students to meet me DURING recess. (Ok teacher)
So during recess......we gathered outside her room (more like her desk),waiting for the worst (was it going to be canes? or would it be something even worse???)We heard rumours that we were supposed to bring a pen and a piece of paper to write some sort of agreement but I brought the Buku Semak Kehadiran instead to check who was there.All the Chinese were there first.We were quite early....teacher was in 4.4 teaching...the bell had rung but she still did not stop.Ironic isn't it? We were waiting outside to be punished...WE SHOULD HAVE RAN AWAY FROM THERE!!!!!!...espcially when we had the chance!!! Anyway...it wasn't like she was going to be-head us or something.Finally,she came.We asked to gather round her desk.The Malays still weren't there yet.Apparently,teacher had asked ME to tell them to meet after they had had their food! MANA ADA LEH!!!!!!!!!! ANyway,I'm not going to argue with her.Then,she lectured us on our offences and how serious it was and stuff like that.......Halfway, the Malays finally arrived. After the lecture,we were asked to write some sort of agreement @ surat akur janji to agree that we would NEVER EVER commit those offences again as long as we were in that school!....haih...I had expected worst....at least all we had to do was write......It wasn't too bad.....I had skipped classes before but it wasn't really obvious..... :P *sigh* The worst thing of being naughty is getting caught.So those were my offences.Rather interesting,aren't they? I would go on about my day today but it's seriously late--> 2.09 am. Mum actually didn't want to send me to school anymore (I was late today,remember?).....I persuaded and persuaded and managed to get her to give me ANOTHER second chance. Which was good! Hey!!! It wasn't all my fault that I got up late.I've been getting restless nights this whole week,It's very tiring.And i keep getting dreams after waking up in the middle of the night.If I hadn't stopped,my dream would probably have gove on until 8.oo am. Today's dream was REALLY REALLY WEIRD!!!! I dreamt of Michelle Lee,Alicia,See Sin Tein,and some others were cheerleading!!! For Intan!!!! AND MICHELLE'S A MUTIARA!!!Their routine was really funny,kinda liek monkeys.I remember that their uniform had stuffed snakes on it!!! Weird! Liek they supported Slytherin or something! Hahahahahaha....I always get weird dreams. I dreamt that I studied in Hogswarts with Harry,Ron and Hermione once! It was a really nice dream.I also had a really weird dream about Linkin Park and Avril.If I ever have the time,I'll type it out for my blog.
Nite all!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snuffs snuffie while chareli is snuffed out and sleeping on a very snuffed out snuffie

0 comments: