[Song- It's About Time by Lillix]
yeah....I'm back...Snuffie and Chareli's back.
I'm feeling kinda lazy to continue.I think I'll continue about today first before I do the others.Ok....where were we?
Oh yeah,I hate Accounts....That's right!Yeah they had Accounts.....Ai Rin and I were free to taunt them....hauahahahhahaha..I risked myself getting strangled by Eunice!!! (careful! Later I report to Pn. Rosyati about this "lousy" prefect..ahahaha)She was really really hungry and I kept waving my food-on-stick at her....hauahahahhaa..it was fun watching them study like mad when all we (airin and I) had to do was eat.....hauahahahhahaha....We taunted them again by reciting all the definitions of the PJ terms like
kecergasan fizikal..........daya tahan kardiovaskular.......daya tahan otot.......etc....we even memorised the um j-robik stuff!
Hahahahahaah....we were called mad! Huahahahahah A lot of them panicked!Then we went back to class slowly.....hahahaha...lots of time to spare! why worry?Huahahahhahaha......in class,most of them were "packing up" to go to the next class (as instructed by the teacher to chew)....Michelle and Ee Theng were nuts....They probably thought that they were going there for like WEEKS!!! They even brought water and stuff! DO yo even have the TIME to drink at all??????
Hahahahaha....turns out that they had to stay in their own class...*sigh~* what a mix-up!
Oh yeah..before that..during recess...there was something on my hair,and I swept it off...turns out to be a SPIDER!!! Actually I'm scared of spiders (urghhh!) but this one's really tiny and cute....It was green and yellow in colour....really cute,must be a baby still!I tried to sweep him off my sleeve but he got STUCK onto my hand! Hahahaha....He was hanging from my hand like my hand suddenly sprouted a tiny swinging spider.I managed to get him onto my exercise book after that...So cute.....I was so obssessed with him that I didn't even listen to the announcements! Apparently,Pn. Rosyati was scolding us in Malay,asking us to shut up and stuff........coz we're too noisy.....anyway..after numerous shoutings..she finally let it go and let us go back to our classes.After that I showed Ai Rin and Suzanne the cute little spider....heehhe...Ai Rin persuaded me to let him go...SO I put him on the door's frame....And I turned to talk to Ai Rin and when I turned back..HE WAS GONE! Weird!....So I sat in my chair....drank some water....i felt something itchy aroudn my elbow....turns out to eb the LITTLE FELLA! Hahahaha...I wonder how he got there!Suddenly,Ai Rin screamed : SEET!!!!!!!!!!! LEt HIM GO LAH!!!!!!!!!! Then I quickly put him on one of the plants outside....ahhhh...feels nice to let an animal go rather than squash it!....
Ok...after that they had their PA test.Hanis changed places with Ee Theng, so she was sitting in front of me.I was rather busy trying to memorise all those stupid terms.....I noticed Hanis looking at one page and gradually lied on the desk to rest.....hahaha.....she must have been bored...WHO WOULDN'T BE?I turned aroudn and saw Ai Rin memorising the terms the same way I did--> writing it all down MANY MANY TIMES.....It's tiring and wastes a lot of paper but at least it helps me remember! ;P ...SO I didn't bother her.I continued with my work instead.....It's tiring memorising all those stuff! They sound ALMOST the same!SUddenly,out of the blue,Michelle starts squriming and makes lots of noises!Like mad or something! Hahahahaha Boo winked at us! I think Michelle couldn't balance her accounts or something like that!HAhaahhahahahaha........COntinued reading....it was BORING....imagine...Chyrene was camping miles away and here we are...stuck in school with tests that are cracking open our heads! I didn't know that Chyrene didn't have to sit for the tests until Suzanne told me so in Chemistry today.Finally.....after some time.....the PA test did end!!! FInally....what a relieve! My butt was aching from sitting so long....We had a few more minutes before the PJ test would start.Many of us looked feverishly through the text book.....flicking through as last minute revision.Ai Rin and I were happily annoying people by memorising names of the body muscles! Hahahahaha.....SHE'S WORST THAN ME! SHE EVEN MEMORISED THE EXERCISE TABLE IN THE TEXT BOOK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!.After that....we got our tests papers........OH MY GOD.....not one of the bloody questions even asked for a definition of any stupid PJ term! AND I HAD SPENT SO MUCH TIME MEMORISING THOSE STUFF! SO HAD AI RIN! MOST OF THE QUESTIONS WERE SIMILAR TO THE TESTS BEFORE AND THOSE BEFORE THAT! Lazy teacher..........There was the usual draw school's mascot,some athlete's name and stuff....true and false...etc. The mascot was easy as was had this huge replica of it hanging happily on our classroom's wall!ALl we had to do was copy it.....hahahahaha.....When Mr. Tan realised it....he went around the class and had a look at everyone's bee....hehehe....we obligingly showed him ours....* I heard from a reliable source that he's fond of SURIA* ...After finishing the PJ test.....I had a look around....saw Michelle's watch.I still had half an hour to go.....still long.I saw a few sleeping.Some were staring into space.....others were doodling...(Chew was)........I shaded my sketch of the Busy Bee....hehehe..giving him some colour....My efforts could not compete with those of Muhe's.....she used black pen and yellow highlighter to colour it in!!!hahahaha...very interesting.After doodling on my bee,I turned to the diagram of the lungs....decided to colour it in as well....hehehe...a little too free I guess :P After finishing the diagram......I took a spare piece of paper and drew a lion.....hahahaha..I named him Leo ( AI RIN)....Hahahaha..after that I passed the diagram over to Ai Rin.Hopefully Mr. Tan wouldn't notice and mark us as cheating.......No he didn't...coz he was staring at the ceiling with his mouth partly open! :) Ai Rin added some saliva for th cute lion......Then I proceeded to draw Sirius Black@Padfoot@Snuffles. This time I drew him much much better...cuter in fact.When I showed Ai Rin,all she said was Silly Bear! SIlly BeaR! SO I wrote Silly Lion next to Ai Rin's name....HAHAHAHAHAH..I also drew the lion thinking of shit and saying that he SMELLS! Hahahahaha "sweet revenge"! The last test feels so not like a test.At Last......it was all over.....we were free to go home.I gave the drawing as a pressie to Lisa....when she opened it...SHE SNORTED AND LAUGHED ahahhahahaha! Hui Yi gave me my calculator back......and I went home.....waiting for AUnty to come 1st.Then I saw CIndy and RUkiah coming.....After awhile,Aunty finally came.............
[Song- Beauty On The Fire by Natalie Imbruglia]
[Song few minutes ago- Goodbye To You by Michelle Branch]
I reached home.Rang the bell.Dad was hurrying and said I didn;t have to ring anymore.He was going to open the gate.AUnty didn't see him so she hooted and hooted.At last,Dad opened it.He didn't seem too pleased.He told me that the new maid was rather idiotic ( well,she's new) coz he told her to go back in and help Aunty ( my mum) and he would opent he gate for me.But instead,she locked him out...(rather idiotic.come on...anyone would have the common sense to NOT lock someone out....but mum argues that she's new..so....whatever).....ahahaha...as usual, Dad got rather fed up - he doesn't like people locking him out- and asked me to ring the bell again..so that she would open the door.She instead did not open the door but opened the gate again! Then she closed it again...THEN FINALLY OPENED THE DOOR! Haih~ Dad told me to tell her to NEVER EVER lock him out...hehehehe....I did....She was about to close the door again when Dad said BUKA!BUKA!BUKA! /.....Haih~ rather amusing though :P hehehehe Bad temper runs in my family....if you haven't noticed ......
:) :P :) :P
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment