Saturday, August 23, 2003

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BORING LIKE HELL
SO MUCH WORK
TOTALLY SUCKS
I'M SO BZ UNTIL I HAVE NO TIME TO UPDATE MY BLOG FOR LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DUN EVEN HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SLEEP MAN!
every morning..i wake up at 6.15 and smack the clock and go back to sleep! then i wake up again around 6.45 am.....then i walk tot he toilet like some drunk idiot! After that...i go back to my bed and collapse there for like 5 minutes...urgh.....my life's mad....TOTALLY MAD
I got my stapler back b y the way....it was lying in Suria's desk...Suzanne saw it....Suria's kinda stupid......never return my stapler to me despite me asking the class and cursing "fuck the class"......grrrrrr
then i tot i lost my orange shaker the other day in bestari............so...since if u leave stuff in bestari...i dun think u'll ever find it again......so i gave up hope.....luckily i didn;t buy another coz i found it one week later in my file that i alwiz bring to bestari...it was caught between the papers....i'm such an idiot.....
i also lost my blue shaker last friday,.....michelle took it by mistake...hehehe

[Song- I'm in Heaven by Jason Nevins featuring Holly VAlance]

Cool song....i like it.... Before that i was listening to Hotel Paper ( Michelle Branch;s album).....I've listened to it over and over again..kinda addicted to it!It's cool....i like it....Melodic slow rock people

0 comments: