Saturday, August 23, 2003

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LP'S COMING TO MALAYSIA ON OCTOBER 15 !!!!!!!!!!! IN STADIUM MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! aT LAST !!!!!!!! OH NO....OCTBOER 15????

*Snuffie check the calendar for Chareli......alamak....SNuffie checked the Lunar calendar...bodohnya....Chareli checks the calendar herself*

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO.....SURE GOT EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Chareli and Snuffie sob together for like 99999999999999999999 years*

OH MAN>........MY CLOSEST CHANCE TO SEE LP!!!!!! IS TOTALLY FADING AWAY!!!!!!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THE EXAM.....I WOULD SURELY BE ABLE TO GO!!!!!!!!So Close! Yet so Far!!!!!!!!!!!

* sobs*

Today....while i was watching Numb ( i saw it twice today.yeah yeah)......i nearly cried.....urghhh...Oh man...this so SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGHHH!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES TI HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IT!!!!!!!!

I still remember....that time...... few months ago......when I went to KLCC....they were having this sort of Japanese exhibition......and there was one part where you get to write ur wishes in a lil' piece of paper.....and hang it up their bamboo wall (it's fake).....so...i did it eventhough i didn't really believe it......Guess what one of my wishes are.....
yeah...you got it rright.....to see LP and Avril LIVE IN CONCERT!!!!!!!!!! OH MAn.....I'm so close......YET SO FAR to reaching my dream! This totally sucks....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHY????TELL ME WHY?????
Oh yeah.....Michelle also purposely hoped for the worst so that I wouldn't be able to go....michelle is so "CHIEN PIEN".....HAH!
BABI LEONG>......HAUAHAHAHHAHAHA....
If i miss this chance ( which i probably will)......I'll fly over one day to watch them in concert!
Actually....my plan was that....if i had exam on that day....i would travel over to kl after my exam and wath them LIVE....after that travel back durng midnight......if it wasn't an important subject the next day,...just skip it lah......
I told Mum about it and she said siao ( mad).....she suggested to me that I try writing to them in the message boards andask them to delay.....hmmm...sigh~ i wonder whether it'll work....i'll try it anyway
most of their fans r students.......if u live in klang valley....it would still be easy for u eventhough u have exams....urghh..it sucks.......y can't they come to muar instead!I HATE IT I HATE IT! NOT FAIR AT ALL
THEN AGAIN....NOTHING's fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: