Saturday, August 02, 2003

Happy belated birthday to you~
Happy belated birthday to you~
happy belated birthday to Harry Potter & J.K. Rowling...~
Happy belated birthday to you~

Yeah it's their birthday!! ACtually it was yesterday....and I wanetd to write it here...but I was really tired and busy....so..I couldn't....It's not so good too coz I gotta make this rather quick....Mum's keeping me on watch...I gotta be in bed by 5 minutes or something like that....hopefully I'll get to drag it on. :P

SO I made a special dedication for them on my classroom's blackboard. But Nur Syereena (new gal) happened to be absent that day....(she's absent quite a lot for a new girl)...SO her name was written above the dedication.When we came back from Chemistry class.....it was a pity Mr. Tan rubbed it off...Haih~.....Then as we were doing our Modern Maths work ( given by Mr. Tan).....he suddenly asked where Nur Syereena was....Then of coz we said absent... then he said...Haiya....absent on her birthday? then we were like....what? today'sot her birthday...then we all realised that he thought the birthday dedication for Harry was for Syereena....hauahahahahhahah!

0 comments: