I added a new link......click here or on the links section to check it out.It's really really cool.Well, ALL HARRY POTTER FANS should check it out.
WARNING: Those who are not at all interested in Harry Potter shpuld stay out of it and not criticise anything about Harry or RISK GETTING SLAPPED THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU!!
Ahhh.....it's been a really lazy day. I couldn't online yesterday becoz my house's phone line sort of snapped.So......I took a night off from chatting last night ...which was really good as I managed to sleep a little earlier...and I did wake up early today (surprisingly) I woke up at 8.30 am! WOOHOO! It's been a pretty lazy weekend. Everyone's lazy. We've been buying food for the past few days coz probbaly too busy or lazy to cook.....which is weird coz usually...we stay away from outside food unless we're on hoilday or something.....well yeah...it isn't healthy. :-P Anyway, it still tastes really good so.....HAUAHAHHAHAHAHHA! oops....probably been eating too much lately... *snuffie wobbles chareli's stomach* HEY!!!! SNUFFIE! WOBBLE YOUR OWN AND QUIT TOUCHING MINE! * snuffie giggles sinisterly and tip-toes away*
Oh yeah.....I would like to tell everyone that someone NEW will be taking over my blog for a few weeks...the most a month.DOn't worry,my blog will still be here...except someone new will be writing it instead.What? You don't understand? Oh nevermind....You'll see what I mean.
Nothing much happened. Life's been pretty boring.I would tell you a really interesting story (concerning "business") if I could but I'm afraid that by the end of it, most of you would probably vomitting blood. *winks* ;P hahahahahahaha.Oh yeah.....at 11.00 pm last night, there was the MTV$2 bill concert : LINKIN PARK !!!!! It was screened before but I never finished watching it. I didn't watch it last night though. I was busy resting.....but don't fret. I had checked......there would be a repeat today at 4.00 pm. !YAY! HOORAY! *chareli does a victory dance with snuffie* wow....it'll be in half an hour's time.....
School's been nothing but a load of homework....haih~ don't the teachers ever want to have a rest???
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment