I've been online for more than 2 hours.Gosh,my eyes are hurting...I gotta stop after this post...seriously...I still haven't figure out about my graph book but I don't think I'll be able to buy so I just have to say I "forgot" to bring it.*my hands are kinda numb again.....and my hair's all stiff....been in the air-con for too long*
I'm alone.....feeling a little hungry.My mum woke me up around 7.00 am to tell em that they were going.Then I went back to sleep......and woke up at 10 am....Hmmmm...pretty boring I guess..Watched tv.....until 2.00 pm or izzit 2.30 pm? Then I came to my pc and have been here ever since......Well, I was doing my BM scrap book.Looking for all sorts of rubbish on "perikanan" and aquaculture...I found quite a few.....My ink's getting less! OWW! It's expensive!!! HAIH~
Nothing much to do today except work I guess.....I was looking for more Avril pictures just now while doing my BM scrap book....and I found lots!!! COol.....yeah yeah......I found a few Daniel Radcliffe pictures too! Oh yeah I also watched the VMA 2003 post show..very nice...everyone was walking down the red carpet obviously.....there were performances by Black Eyed Peas and Sean Paul....nice.. :D
NOthing much to say....Oh here's a little something I wrote last night before going to bed
...no title for it....
Thoughts fill my mind,
One by one, they drift away,
Away to the clouds above,
I think I'll just sit here,
I'll just listen to the sounds of silence,
Listen to the world around me,
Hush, I might hear
Something that will guide me on my way,
To where I belong and yearn to be..
Finished at 2.50 am in my bedroom on 3/9/2003
Actually I wrote more but I canceled it because it didn't seem to fit to the above...
Sigh~ I'll think I'll off now coz I'm getting tired of sitting here
see ya later.......................
chareli slides off her pc chair.
[Song-Love Me Like That by Michelle Branch & Sheryl Crow]
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment