Wah....seh....it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot
Hahahaha.......
I was a little depressed on Wednesday and Thursday...don't believe? Ask Suzanne lah....she said I was really quiet....But I'm fine now...except...I'm kinda sick!
I went to Kl over the weekend...I actually wanted to write a bit in my blog but w as too tired and had to sleep early coz I was catching a bus to KL early next morning....I had some sore throat...now i got cough...Yucks...my mucus is all green ...( I wonder whether Muhe will want some)
* Chareli coughs....SNuffie collects the mucus and drinks it down*
Hmmmm...cendol anyone? ( think:green mucus)
I had a lot of fun in KL.....shopped practically the whole day....YAY!It was soooooooo fun.....just buying stuff....hahahahha...I bought tons of stuff.. eg..food,food,food,some clothes,magazine........ ;p The strange thing is that no matter how much stuff they got.....I cannot find any Black nail polish anywhere......there's everysingle colour of the rainbow but NO BLACK!hmmmmph!
Hehehehe,very fun....I walked so much until my feet really hurted! They're resting now from so much walking....We did so much until I couldn't walk properly today...I was like dragging my feet around and like ," WHERE'S THE CHAIR????GIMME THE CHAIR! I NEED THE CHAIR!!!" * Snuffie rubs Chareli's feet with duck sauce...Chareli chases Snuffie!!*
Babi.....* Snuffie crawls back and rubs Chareli's feet properly*
Oh the new maid just came..I haven't seen her yet... hehehe....
Oh yeah....tomorrow in Muar...Chua's getting married to NEO!!!( He's been threathening me....he reads my blog but he's been asking me to go to hell if I put his name in....bluek :P )
Hahahaha...I'm kidding lah....tomorrow it's the BIGGEST EVENT EVER! (yeah right..as if...) Tomorrow it's HSM and SMC's Leo Install! It will be held at 10.30 am in High School's hall.....The attire...strictly formal..( i doubt that...I myself am not going to wear something formal....does underwear count as formal?!) Remember to go! Support GEMINI! Oops! I mean LEO! SUPPORT EUNICE!PRESIDENT OF SMC'S LEO CLUB! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Chareli coughs...*
No worries...hopefully I'll be well enough to go tomorrow ;P....The SMC Board of Directors are wearing kebayas...or so I heard..hahahaha....and the HSM ones are wearing suits but they'll be stripping on stage afterwards....hahahahaha.....I'm feeling a little nervous.....
* i kinda got distorted coz suddenly people started chatting to me*
gosh...Jaiwant's nick is SEXY BOY????
it's soooooooooo hot in here
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment