Friday, September 19, 2003

just a little bit of something.

.


Initially,I wanted to post before going to my Chemistry tuition but I was toooo tired and I totally fell plop on the bed....(I slept at 1.00 am last night trying to finish my work)....So sleepy in class this morning.I kept yawning. Sigh~....Then I wanted to post around 8.30pm just now but I was kinda stuck to the tv.....kept me glued for awhile.As again...I'm looking for cool Avril pics....hehehe..cool aren't they? I totally love them.What's that I hear?You're asking me why I keep posting Avril pics ONLY???I"M AN AVRIL FAN!!!!!...Oh You wanna see Linkin Park,Harry Potter,Lord of the Rings...etc???Sure....as soon as I find them.Don't worry.I'll put a nice variety of my favourite stuff.

Right now,I'm kinda reading the summaries for the TV shows that I enjoy watching...smallville,charmed,gilmore girls...yeah all those...You can see the summaries here.

Oh.....I got punished for not attending my extra classes...6 others were too.We were punished yesterday.Had to stand up during the whole Add Maths periods..(2periods!!!)......And we thought that we were done with that! We even gave teacher our excuses!!!I said I was sick...which was true although I might have exaggerated a little. On top of that, we were made to stand today too! And tomorrow! What a sick teacher......we try to cheat sometimes by putting our legs on the chair....or sitting when she isn't noticing.....very hard to write notes and stand...sigh~...stupid teacher.

Actually....If I could choose...I don't want to be a prefect coz it's not fun....but I like the uniform though plus...you get to play with a tie!....Anyway..I did the inerview coz I wanted to surprise my mum (that is...if i EVEN get it...)....She wants me to be one...at least for a year...So i thought...what the hell...just try your luck...I actually kept it as a secret (from her at least..) But it kinda leaked out.CIndy's mum told her.By the way,Cindy's trying for it too! Hahahahahaha....never expected it

0 comments: