Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Sigh.......got so much rubbish to do.



I tried to post during in school but couldn't. Anyway, I was a little late for my pc class coz I had to attend an interview.Well...hehehe...the prefect's interview...Hehehehe....Me, Ai Rin, Marsila and Atikah were in the same group....I wonder whether we can pass a not...We did make a few blunders...haih....Ours were quite long.(anyway...I'll elaborate more on next time coz I'm rather busy now.Got some stupid typing to do loh....grrrr)
Me being a prefect would be like Harry Potter or Fred and George Weasley becoming one!!! Hahahahahahahahaha....to those who wished me good luck today....I thank you guys ALOT.THANKS!

Soo...just a little short post for today.Rather busy as you know.Just some info to let you guys know what I have been up to.Smallville last night was cool! And it's going to be continued with an even COOLER episode on 29th September.Sigh...gotta wait long......And I saw Gurmesh's sis already yesterday.Hehehe....tell you about it when I'm free.
laterz people...that's all for now.

0 comments: