Right now,I'm looking for stuff to improve my blog...making it cooler than before.I'm supposed to be asleep right now but I sneaked out .....all for my blog..I love it too much...sigh~ Risking my life for my blog...Sacrificing my sleep for my blog....haih~
Oh...I just added some new features to my blog.Now you can post your comments on my posts...hehehe..cool huh...check it out...It's located at the end of every post.
Ok...right now....THE STUPID STUPID GORILLA'S COMPLAINING AGAIn...YOU WANNA KNOW WHY????COZ I TYPED ALL HIS STUPID JOKES WRONG...WELL,he called me deaf so I'm going to act deaf and ignore him....hahahaha....Stupid guy...I wasted my time to post ur stupid jokes.....Hey it's been a few days...I can't remember every stupid single thing you say!!!GO WRITE IT IN YOUR OWN BLOG YOU IDIOT......GRRRR
Now he's apologising to me and kept saying thanks...coz I said I was going to ignore him...YOU TWO-FACED GORILLA!Right now he putted the crying smiley and was saying I'll obey you forever...He's scared of me when I'm mad I guess...Wait...I'll copy and paste it for you guys to see...
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
HEY YOU PEKAK IZZIT???
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
NOT A SINGLE THINK CORRECTLAH
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
THE GUY CAME ,PLAYED HIS GUITAR
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
AND WENT AWAY
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
I CAME AND SAID I WANNA LEARN GUITAR BECAUSE VERY COOL
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
I AM GOING TO IGNORE U
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
THEN THE KEDUA PUNYA
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
WHAT!!
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
BTW ITS 5 YEARSLAH NOT 6 MONTHS
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
oklah
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
i'm sorry
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
nvmlah
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
at least you call me cool
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
thats very very nice of you
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
thx....thx a lot...
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
(he put the happy smiley here)
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
just read my next post and you'll see what I think of u
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
peh
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
dontlah like this
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
dont malu kan me lah
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
plz...
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
i'll obey you forever
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
plz...
* <->The~ *Chill* ~ Master<-> * says:
(here's the crying simley)
¤~ §nüff!E ~¤ says:
....
Hahahahhahaha...AKU SUDAH KENAKAN KAu...PADAN MUKA!...That's what you get when you get into my path!! Hahahahahaha....I won't let you go without a scratch...I'll definitely get you back...in a certain way!YOU TWO-FACED PIGGY GORILLA!WATCH OUT!Make me waste my time to type out all your jokes....HMMPH!....Now scold me coz I can't remember it......padan muka....cry somemore lah......macam big baby
Anyway....I won't be able to watch Pirates of the Caribbean tomorrow...coz my mum didn't allow me to...WITHOUT A REASON!!! I REALLY REALLY HATE IT WHEN SHE DOES THAT! WHEN YOU WANT TO STOP ME FROM DOING SOMETHING...COULD YOU AT LEAST PLEASE GIVE ME A REASON?????BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!! yOUR STUPID REASON IS THAT I'VE BEEN GOING OUT A LOT.....WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOTIC REASON IS THAT????MADE ME FEEL SO FUCKING PISSED OFF....TOTALLY RUINED MY MOOD...FINE! I WON'T GO!!!
so....I'll just borrow one of my friend's VCD and maybe could burn one of my one....hehehehe..piracy...Anyway,I felt so pissed off...so angry but after watching tv....It finally mellowed....Gosh...It's sooo late and I got extra class tomorrow..DAMN IT's PHYSICS...My " favourite" subject......so..gotta go..see ya....
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment