Well,Daniel just complained to me about me putting his nickname into my blog.He says it'll embarass him! Hahahahaha....RIght now,I'm checking out my own blog...yeah you heard right,my own blog....Just looking at how it has progressed...I'm happy about it.. :D
I just sms-ed Chua just now...She hasn't replied me yet....it's been more than half an hour....I even miss called.....hmmmm.... *AIKS SAKIT HATI AKU!!! DITINGGALKAN KAWAN YANG ADA KEKASIHNYA....* hahahaha..just kidding la. I asked Daniel what he has been up to today and he said he was sleeping for the past 3 hours!!!! Hahahaha...BIRDIE PIG....OINK OINK!...Babilah...doesn't seem like Chua's going to reply me...Nevermind loh...I'm feeling hungry....I'm still reading my blog...There's nothing to eat in my house !.....*15 minutes later* I'm still reading...I never knew I was THAT long winded..I mean I knew I was long-winded...BUT I WAS QUITE BAD!....Now i'm listening to Metallica....*few minutes later* Now listening to Avril singing "Fuel" by Metallica...cool....I'm downloading songs too..COldplay and Travis...I like them too....Man...I really am very very long-winded!....Oh you know what! Chua just replied!...hehehe....proved myself wrong.....Now listening to Evanescence and still reading.......Er....i got disconnected.....But I'm reconnecting....Now I'm listening to Elva.....she's the only one that I like.You know what...Even though it's evening right now,I'm still lounging in my pyjamas!...Yeah I'm wearing an old old t-shirt....that I got when I was around 5 years old or something...It was too big for me last time...Now it's fine...Got a cartoon rhino on it....And I'm wearing blue pyjamas pants ( long ones...usually I wear shorts..) that has er....flower patterns on it...sounds kinda cheesy when I describe it here.Guess what?! I'll get to watch Pirates of the Caribbean tomorrow! But i gotta ask my mum first! But still! Woohooo! YEah,can drool at Orlando at last! But I have to change my tuition time so that can fit it all in....sigh~ still...ORALNDO! He's so perfect.....Even his name sounds perfect! Did you realise that all those actors in LOrd Of The Rings have names that sound absolutely perfect???Like Orlando Bloom (of course),Viggo Mortensen,Ian Mckellen,Elijah Wood,Miranda Otto and Liv Tyler......all have very very nice names.
Ooh.....I'm starting to like my name...I didn't like it much when I was younger coz it was so hard to pronounce ( seriously...I myself am not too sure about pronouncing it but I like it better as CHARLIE...)....and other people ALWAYS got it WRONG...So I really hated it when teachers would ask us to introduce ourselves....( I felt especially stupid during those sessions...)..Haih...But I like it alot more now...I still don't like it when I have to say it out for other people to hear though!
The annoying about mum is that she always speaks in half sentences.....How am I supposed to know what to do if you speak in halves?...sigh~ adults are terrible sometimes…I dun wanna be one!!!!!
* Snuffie runs off to kindergarten and stays there with the little kids..*
Oh….I had lala for lunch…ummmmm yummy….This is the very first time I TRULY ate lala…I mean I’ve eaten it before but always have problems after that. This is the first time I truly enjoyed it….yummy, Mum cooked it without chilli paste….but with chilli….Yummy….not filling but still great. Oh I got food-poisoning the very last time I took lala which was in KL in the food court in Suria KLCC….teruk man….cannot eat for a few days!...I used to be allergic to seafood when I was younger.If I ate any,I would get asthma… :( .Now I’m better and can eat tons of seafood.Great!!! Coz I really really like seafood like my bro,dad and my mum(? Not too sure about her).
I’m typing my blog entry in Microsoft Word right now coz my mum’s using the phone.Doesn’t matter as long as I get to type it….OOOH…I SAW NUMB AGAIN TODAY! YAY! YAY!
Again, I didn’t do much today but lazed around in my pj’s watching tv……ahhhh…sinful bliss….Haih…the holidays will be over soon! *sobs*…..haih it goes too fast la….I wished it would just crawl instead of run! In fact, even school days go that fast! First thing,it’s Monday….(I dread Monday which is my busiest day..)…Next thing you know it’s Wednesday which is kinda the middle of the week. Then it’s Friday….woohoo! Weekend! I love weekends…..oh no…..It’s Sunday and there’s school tomorrow….sigh~ That’s how quick time flies…..It’s like I have a schedule…everything is set for me….I hate it…I wish I had a time-stopper ( like Doraemon’s one)….then I would use it to stop time and finish everything that I want to do first. Every single job, every task…everything basically! Then when I’m done…I’ll start time again. Wouldn’t that be perfect?....Then again, what’s the saying? “Time and tide waits for no man…” I think it’s something like that. Forgive me if it’s incorrect…..LOOK! MY HOLIDAY’S ALMOST OVER! MY FORM 4 YEAR WILL BE OVER SOON! I’LL BE TAKING SPM SOON!I’LL BE LEAVING SCHOOL SOON! …oh man…it sounds terrible like this…*sobs*
We really should live life to the fullest. DO everything that we wanna do..before it’s too late…Learn to take risks (AT THE RIGHT TIME)……Life simply is too short!
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment