See! I fulfiled my promise!I'm right here typing my blog for you guys!I'm sooooooooo "good"...hahahahhahaha...But I'm here..not alone...accompanied with mooncake! Hahahaha..DOuble yoke one with lotus paste....I don't really like to eat the yoke..but I don't mind...Plain is better!Although I did try one durian paste the other day too daring).......and...WOW..did it TASTE "GREAT"....BLUEK...LIKE SHIT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!BLUEK....DUN EVER BUY IT!.....Green tea isn't too bad ,quite nice actually..Chua likes that. Oh yeah,that day I found one with spirolina (WHICH IS ALGAE!!!!)....uh yeah??ALGAE!!!erm..nice meh....My dad made a joke about buying that for the fish....hahahahahaha...
*Right now, I'm chatting to Daniel,he's very early....Guess what his nick is! Yeah it's "Right Here Waiting for Synin"....Hahahaha...obviously he likes my neighbour.I just changed mind to
"***@vRiL L@viGNe***" for fun....hahahahahha...I'll change it back later....I like snuffie more.
I also really really like using the nerd smiley.Gurmesh's been complaining to me about it until I told him that I don't give a damn about what people think....hahahaha....he has stopped ever since :p *wink wink*...
I got up around 10.15am...I wanted to type in that I was groggy but right now,I'm far from any state of grogginess,so I don't think what I write would be relevant! Hey! Everything I write here is the truth! No lies at all! ( Me mum said I'm a very honest person...sometimes too honest....I guess so too) *cough*...Yeah still sick.Oh I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER JUST NOW...except when I was having it I didn't really realise that it was a dream......I dreamt that I was walking around my house...and suddenly I saw Phoenix (YEAH! PHOENIX FROM LP!!!!) ...in the house behind my house ( You know..the really really huge one)....Then I started waving at him! He waved back....And as I walked a few more steps....I saw Chester,Phoenix(well,he was there),Mr. Hahn,Brad.....but no Mike.....So I felt a little disappointed BUT HEY!!! LP'S THERE!!! IN MY BACKYARd!!!As I opened my mouth to say hi,suddenly I saw Mike.....then kinda froze.Well,I remembered Chester had black hair,Phoenix was wearing the erm skull cap?Must be botak...Oh Mike was wearing orange shirt and a cap.....cool....Then I managed to say Hi....They replied (YAY!!) but were kinda in a hurry so had to go..(sob..~)...But I MET LINKIN PARK!!!!! I MET THEM!!!! Suddenly,I heard a very very faint noise of the phone ringing...that I got up....(at this point,I haven't realised that it was just a dream yet)...Oh it was Auntie Teng (Cindy's mum)...asking about marketing...Just when I hanged up the phone..then I went like...."awwwww man! Shit....It was just a dream....BUT IT WAS SOO REAL...." Babi betul lah....I thought....this time I really had it...I MET LP.....mana tahu dream saja...sigh~~~
* Now i wanna listen to Meteora..long time didn't listen to it..*
Where did I stop at last night.....Oops...ewww...Snuffie just farted...Yucks!
* Chareli checks her previous posts...*
Oh yeah,one by one...the um guests came...Chan told us that when she came she was walking in a very "sat" (cool) way...suddenly she nearly tripped!!! HAhahahahaha....Cha tau!Chua seemed a little bored...Yi Ling was a little quiet....
*Shit lah...I'm enjoying the music sooo much until my mind went blank...*
Yeah,Vi Vian really spoiled us man...soo much food...we were enjoying it...Yum chatting about tv (we were talking about the clearness of the Singapore channels...Chew's one is like clear 2 weeks then the next week all blur....Chan's one I don't remember,ViVian 's one was very clear...mine was like following how I moved! I mean...once it go blur,if I moved one side,it'll get clear...then if it gets blur after awhile,I'll move to another side and it'll get clear! Hahahahaha)...we were talking about the install too.....(yeah all the leo members were there....)...like discussing the expenses....stuf liek that...Chua and Chiau Wei were playing with their phone's ringtones....Ong was watching the scores for football.....The rest were lsitening and chatting....Oh yeah..hahahaha..Chew was vegetarian for like half a day.....(it was the 15th)....Then she could only eat meat at 7.00 pm...so before that, Chan and I were like taking the bak kua and keropok...and saying "yum...Ooooh..sedapnya...wahseh.....air liur pun keluar...yum yum..mau??" RIGHT IN HER FACE!!! Hahahahahahaha...Taunting her...hahahaha...at one point she covered her face! Hahahahaha...I even tried to fan the keropok's smell towards her..hahaha..sadly, she didn't take any...She was "strong"....well,iman yang kuat lah....hahahaha
Then at 7.00 pm...seems like their favourite (maybe almost..)...drama started...Most of us were liek going nuts over it ( I wasn't neither was Michelle Lee....and Ong...and a few others)...But I just watched it eventhough,I've never seen it.My grandfather watches it.....So,everyone quickly went to the table and took their food during the comercial break..I wasn't in a hurry...hahahaha..Michelle and I were the last at the table..still looking around for the nice stuff to eat...The rest were all siting on the floor,sofa,piano's chair.......ceiling? with their eyes glued to the tv....bahahahaahaha..they looked funny....There were ton's of nice food...cucumber ( I LIKE CUCUMBER LAH!)...er..french fries.(Chua enjoys hers with Milo..),chicken,curry chicken,mee siam....fish fingers....kuih...chili...yum...sprite that was blue in colour...(Vi Vian put colouring in it i think)...A lot of nice stuff la...Oh yeah..we were kinda polite while taking the food...not using her hands to touch it la...so we even used fork adn spoons to take the french fries...WHICH WAS LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!!! (shit..I'm head-banging to Faint eright now....very hard to type)... Wanna know why?Cause everytime I took a bunch of fries....as I was bringing it nearer to my plate.....one by one they would start falling everywhere! At one point all of them fell,which left me with nothing...2 fell into the chili.....so i had to use my hands to pick it up ( Which Vi Vian said was alright and we didn't have to be so polite!)....Maklumlah...I don't have any skill.....haih...~ paiseh kia
So....we had our food while watching....the show wasn't too bad...( we had jelly too.....)....Then we continued to watch the next show...which was a sort of kind of quiz game for kids....The first guy was very handsome.....(Ong smirked at me for this...)....about 13 or 14 probably....The rest were cute.....See, a lot of us can't read chinese or some can but we aren't that good it...so we can't really read the question and choices...But Michelle Lee lah,.....hahahaha....she don't even know what's going on then she simply choose her answer and was yelling "C!!C!!C!!".....Hahahahaha...none of the kids chose C so,we were like...uh....probably get it wrong...Mana tahu the answer really was C!!! HAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Nuts lah....Then the next question also the same thing! No idea what the guy was talking about but she guessed it right!!! COol! Then we said if exams were liek this....wah.....hebat lah!....Then Michelle didn't dare try the next one in case she got it wrong....But she kept saying...Hey I want to light lanterns leh....but no one heard her....Then we tried the next question....hahahahha..both wrong.....hahahahaha.......Then a few of us went out to light lanterns....Then I quickly hid one of Chua's slippers and snickered away with Michelle....Wah...Vi Vian's lanterns were very cool....There were pig ones ( suitable for me and Michelle Leong..OINK OINK)....There were little worms....very cute...i lighted a worm one...Then the old..traditional type..I love those too..and There were fish,PIKACHU and HELLO KITTY....hahaha...No Dear Daniel...might as well just grab Daniel and stick a lighted candle into his mouth and walk him around the compound!..
SO we lighted...man..the wind was a little strong...bad for playing lanterns...it kept blowing the candles......AT one point,the string holding the lanterns just fell to the ground and all the lanterns extinguished! Kesian...have to light it all over again.....I lighted one or two then busied myself with the candles...Oh yeah....the rest managed to unglue themselves from the tv for a little while and came out.I could hear Chua saying "Where's my slippers???ANyone saw my slippers???" Hahahahaha..I was far away from her...so I just pretended tak dengar lah...Then Vi Vian also asked.....Did anyone take Chua's slippers???Hahahahahaha..still cannot find....Then as I went to hang up one lantern....Ong asked...did you find it yet?She said no..then sad...hahaha..you're the one who asked...then must be you lah! Funny lah you guys....never suspect me at all...Seriously..when your stuff is gone....USUALLY....I SAID USUALLY..NOT ALWAYS..USUALLY...you should go find me.........hahahahahahaha....hahahahhahahha
Then several of them went back in to watch tv...The rest of us stayed outside with the lanterns...Oh the string kept falling...around 3 times...so we used another....Then Ong started grabbing us and singing...ghahahahaha..I put the candles in a little triangle shape...And said I was going to catch The Source..(hahahaha..from Charmed)....heehhe...Then played for a little while until Vi Vian asked us whether we wanted root beer and ice cream...So I went inside for it....Um yum.....yum..sedap tau..got tons of goodies...so I watched tv..then the rest all came in....But funnily,Chan and Ai Rin disappeared...We thought they had gone out for a walk....Then I asked Chua whether she found her slippers yet (I knew she already found them..coz I saw them outside).....Then she said yeah and I took a piece and chicken and started sniggering...hahahaha..Michelle Leong knew it was me...haahhahahaha...Then Chua poked me I think.....We continued watching and eating.....Then suddenly we discovered that Ai Rin and Chan were outside on the swings listening to us talk about them...Hmmph!...
*cough....cough*
Then we continued eating....yummy....Then Chua had to go back...although she didn't want to....coz her relatives were home and she needed to entertain them...sad she went back so early.....THen Michelle and Chan started playing "Hei Pai Chek" ( something like scissors,paper stone..which I'm really bad at for some reaon....)....Loser ate food...(hahahaha..good way to finish food...)....Hahahaha..it was funny.....They managed to finish jelly....Then all of us played a game..also involving food...It goes liek this....We sit in a circle...Then a person starts by saying "Kai Sing Guo" (either in mandarin or Cantonese..it means happy fruit...)..while saying that,that person points to another person.Then the person who was pointed at points to another person and asks "Chi sa muo?" ( What to eat?) ..Then the person who was pointed at points at another one and says "Chi....something la..for example..pizza,chicken..mooncake..whatever food you have.."...The the 2 people beside the person who was pointed at..must eat the food...Hahahahahah..it was funny....Those two that sat next to me (Michelle Leong and Yi Ling )...were very suey...unlucky...coz a lot of people want to get me...so they forget and point at me,instead those 2 next to me have to eat it...MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PADAN MUKA! But Yi Ling was very poor thing coz she kept getting punished with food!...Hahahaha..i wasn't too bad...We managed to finish quite a lot...Sitting next to Michelle or me isn't good at all!
Then we continued playing....at 10.30 pm we're still playing..tons of food were getting finished..we were full like mad..Oh yeah..even when you forget to point at the next person or if you're slow...you'll get punished with food...hahahah..Chiau Wei got punished with mooncake 3 times...hahahahaha....I went back at 10.30pm feeling very full and happy....It was really really fun...Then I went back and watched "Instinct" on TV3 for awhile...Good show....Very interesting.....Then I went up and onlined......hmmm....so my story's finish...I'll stop here first....I'll continue later...SO later people...
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment