Friday, September 12, 2003

Ok......I'm still VERY VERY VERY FULL from Vi Vian's party..YAH!COOL ONE!Very interesting.....Just now, Gurmesh was reading my blog and chatting to me....He kept complaining that I forgot to add in about his jokes during the install....Yeah sorry about that....I did forget about it...Terrible memory.....Ok so I better write about it here...See...There was one instrumental performance right?YEah...the guitar guy whom I said was playign with lots of style....YEah,after his performance,Gurmesh said he heard that it would take 6 months to play like that...So he was cancelling his guitar lessons....(hahahahaha...everyone laughed...)....Yeah....nice touch there...Another joke he made..

*Oh my god...that Neo ah....he keeps asking me to update....toooooo IMPATIENT that fellow....teruklah.....Maklumlah,he likes to read my blog...HAHAHAHAHA*

Oh yeah...he said one of the dances were really really cool and he never would be able to dance like that coz he was so fat ( I didn't say that,he said it himself!)....Which was really really cool of him...to make fun of himself...hahaha....He did a lot of great jokes however,the one that I remember the MOST was the one he made about me ON STAGE!YEAH! U heard that right! On Stage......Coz the drama team was getting ready and it was takign quite a bit of time...so most probably the audience would get bored...SO he came out and said....They asked me to talk about something while they're preparing...SO what should I talk about? Neo and I shouted LINKIN PARK which he probably didn't hear coz he started talking about me! ( Apparently Chew was the one who suggested talking about me....I thought it was the guys...)...I was kinda shocked.....My mouth was a little wide opened....until I finally closed it was when I realised he was talkign about me..HE started like this : Ok...what should I talk about her?Hmmm...she personally told me last night that she was from Tanjung Rambutan! She also told me that she would be wearing her monkey suit today,but it's probably lost of something coz I don't see it anywhere.But today's she wearing Avril style.Very cool....Hahahaha.....thanks....Anyway,at that point, Zhong Shan turned around and took a picture of me...I was laughing madly.....I actually was tempted to shout WOOHOO but felt kinda embarassed so I just laughed at myself...hahahahahahhaha!
Now,Gurmesh...you happy now?
I have now done my duty.....Yeah...let's go back to the start of my day.....I woke up at my usual time.....(no need for you to know)
*Right now I'm chatting to Suzanne and we're swapping picture files of Avril and Linkin Park ...and I am enjoying my.....(surprise surprise) John Mayer song!*
After waking up,...oh yeah..my mum told me gotta help her coz today we're praying...It's Mooncake Festival today (i mean yesterday..whatever).....So i did,helped the maid...checked out her cleaning and stuff...then helped my mum wrap the little can....I of coz did it while watching tv....yeah I love doing multiple tasks........Then when she came back from work....whoa....did a lot of stuff....hahahaha....haih...everytime we pray have to prepare lots of stuff...I'm not good at it still...which is really weird coz she keeps asking me to teach the maid stuff that I'm not good in...ANyway,the new maid's relaly helpful which is great.The weird thing is that she's 17 which would be the age of some of my friends and it makes me fell weird to be teaching her stuff liek this.....And she's like supposed to be studying now but instead is working for us! weird lah....
So...we prayed...prayed to my late grandmother.....Then we had lunch loh...All the food was bought from outside coz my mum didn't have time to cook and the maid isn't exactly that good yet in cooking......There was one of the dishes which was supposed to be vegetarian therefore made from flour....It was made to imitate pork ribs..and little stick in it for the bone! It really looked very real and tasted alot like meat..that made me wonder whether they added any meat in it..But my dad said there weren't....so...I guessed so....Anyway,my mum didn't feel too honest eating it,she's supposed to be vegetarian and eating that made her think of meat only....C'mon...I mean if you're a vegetarian,what the hell are you doing thinking of eating meat !!!What's the point of being one then?Those people are sooooo sinful...and my mum felt soo bad about it that she asked for forgiveness from Buddha....hahahaha....
AFter that, I had to help with some housework....maklumlah,my mum's busy and stuff...the maid's still new....So gotta teach her....After that I enjoyed myself with the ..um... idiot box! Yeah..i love it and can spend hours in front of it!Actually...there was kind of an appointment to watch a movie today..but it was canceled.Guess what movie?YEAH! PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN! COOL HUH! Especially Orlando....wow...I just love him...There's something about pirates that are soooo...er....hot....Example,Sinbad ( the cartoon's coming.) and of coz, Orlando and Johnny Depp!...Yeah...er..how do u describe it??Erm...rugged? Probably....very cool in a piratey way...I love it.You ever noticed how guys with curly hair or wavy hair always look nice?Like Orlando, Ethan (from Survivor) and Nathan also from SUrvivor.......They are very very good-looking..Not to forget that guy from the band Coldplay?The one playing the guitar or bass?The one that doesn't have a moustache and looks the youngest...whoa..he's handsome too...
Ok....I was watching the idiot box..enjoying my music and visuals....I saw Numb twice! HOORAAY!(Gurmesh will surely have heartache reading this).....I love Numb....Man...my typing's terrible....I alwys have typing errors...I'm also very bad at eating medicine..I keep forgetting the next dose...I also liek to um do stuff that I'm not suppsosed to do while I'm having cough like eating ice cream and having cold drinks!.hahahha........doctors don't always do what they're supposed to!
SO i watched tons of tv....yay...saw some really cool and beautiful celebrity houses on MTV Cribs...Then I watched more tv for half an hour then had my shower and washed my hair before going over to Vi Vian's house for yay....mooncake party....hahahahaha(sounds corny.mooncake party...hahaha)
Yeah,when I went there,Chew, Yi Ling, Chua and Chan were there already.We sat and chatted and had snacks( yum,bak kua...what do you call it in ENglish?Dry meat?err...never mind...Keropok and otak otak!)...We chatted about the install,Moral dramas and stuff liek that....we kept laughing....During our chat,Chua kept sms-ing...Must be sms-ing Neo lah.....hahahahaha......SLowly,one by one each came! Yeah! ......

*Suddenly,Chareli crawls on the floor and keeps rolling on it with Snuffie and they cry while rolling leaving tears all over the place!!PLEASE !!!!PLEASE!!!!PLEASE LET ME REST!!!MY BACK IS ACHING FROM ALL THE TYPING!!!PLEASE LAH..I WANNA REST...I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE ALOT OF YOU WANNA READ MY BLOG...BUT SERIOUSLY LAH....I'M TIRED NOW LEH....LET ME CONTINUE TOMORROW PLEASE!!!I PROMISE I WILL!!!I WILL DO IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! BEFORE I TAKE MY BREAKFAST!!!!PLEASE LET ME SLEEP!!!! ...FInally.someone in the crowd lets Chareli and Snuffie rest on the bed...phew!*

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....oops...Snuffie farted..yucks...


p.s See?You guys the readers are so important to me! I put your priority first in line even before my breakfast!!!!
I still feel full.....

0 comments: