Thursday, September 11, 2003

I've been like downloading that John Mayer song forever and all i got was RUBBISH!!!
*cough* I just found out that I'm VERY lactose-intolerant...coz i kinda suffered the consequences earlier....I better stop drinking milk! I'm totally torturing my tummy....haha
Let's start with what I did today...nothing much pretty boring.....watched tv.....ate medicine.Speaking of that, I'm a bad medicine eater! I alwiz forget when I should eat my next dose...very unaccurate!

*AT LAST!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!I GOT THE RIGHT SONG!!!!!!!!I GOT THE RIGHT FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!*

Yeah...I'm very addicted to that song....It's been haunting my head for like FOREVER!I SAW THE VIDEO TWICE TODAY! YAY!
Oh yeah before i continue further.....I wanna apologise to the gorilla...sorry about last night...


Hmmmm.....oh yeah,been teaching the maid how to do housework????It's not like I'm even good at it ...anyways...wasn't too bad I guessed.....been watching tv...and more tv...( that's the problem with writing my blog at the end of the day....I alwiz forget what I want to put.)....*thinking*......
Oh I saw Faint today! YAY! I also saw Numb TWICE! YAY! I also saw John Mayer's new video twice! Oh how about that.......

* I GOT THE SONG...YAH!!!YEAH!!!! I'M SO HAPPY..I'm enjoying it...groovin to it.....now i'm distracted from my blog...coz chatting la.....I'll get some ideas later :P


How about that MEtallica video? Frantic? COol huh...I also like it.....stuck in my head just now....Very aggressive..I luv it!
Oh yeah....chatting....It kinda pisses me off....Wanna know why?It's like this.....EVeryone's online....so i make a group...where everyone's in it...so we can chat...u know like irc.....It was fun.....Anyway,the weird thing i that I alwiz cannot invite William for some weird reason...So..I get on with it...I say hi...SOme people bother to say hi....Some don't...They just leave....and majority are those that just leave....SOme examples like Daniel,Neo, Ai Rin sometimes.....etc. Some just a hi and run off....which makes my effort really very wasted....You know what?! I don't think I'll ever bother with it anymore....Coz everytime I do it, all I ever get is people walking out on me....Imagine if it was real life...that would suck big time...luckily it's just the internet..but still it pisses me off! I mean...what's the point of having all those people in my contact list to just have them walking out on you?Like what?Emergency??Yeah right! I doubt it...As if there ever would be.......life's like that I guess

Oh i saw the moon just now! Very round and bright...beautiful...Surprisingly,I saw MArs again! Hahahaha! I thought it would be quite invisible by now! * cough...*
Nothing interesting today...maybe there was something but I forgot about it....Nevermind I'll just continue about the install..
Ok...I met Gurmesh and Adrian right? YEah....Adrian asked me whether there was any tuition...I said nolah..unless you wanna go yourself..hahaha
*weird...my Msn just signed out by itself!Suddenly....it said that I'm behind a firewall or something! But I thought I got rid of it long time ago...and even if I did,how come my Internet's still working?Teruklah..alwiz got this kind of problems...*

Then Gurmesh said I wasn't wearing my tie right.....I opened my mouth to answer but Adrian replied quicker...hehe He said...it's a trend mah...huahahaha....Then Gurmesh macam "siao siao loh!" ..Then they asked us to go have our food lah..SO Chew and I went to um...some kind of hall?No idea what it is....Yeah...my tie flew while the wind blew....I like it when it does that..very nice....Unfortunately,the wind also blew my hair and made it really untidy, probably like some kind of a ghost!...hahahaha....Found the rest of them in the hall enjoying food,all had seats already...Well Chew and I just grabbed a drink first..man were we thirsty or what?

*Right now I’m having some kind of problem with my Internet….can’t sign in and can get the Explorer to work…The weird thing is that they said I got some weird Firewall between my connection which I thought I had got rid of last time! Hopefulyl I can solve the problem tonight or maybe tomorrow….hopefully….I still can’t figure out what’s up with it….sigh~ I hate it when this happens..lucky I got music with me to help me sort out my feelings…..Last time this happened I got so frustrated that I totally banged around the room and might have cried :P paiseh…But I’m alright now..But I’ll have to post this tomorrow I guess (which will be the day you’re reading this…)*

Back to the story…a lot of interruptions going on…sorry about that..Oh yeah…We gulped the drinks down and went for another.Michelle and I then looked for something to eat….We were looking around,there was rice,chicken,curry puffs and popiah….We weren’t too sure about the rice..I wanted to take it but some guy was blocking me so I decided to take it later when he isn’t there.So we stuck to curry puffs first,took a popiah each…..waiting to take the curry puffs but some idiot was messing it with his fingers!! Gosh…he probably didn’t even washed it yet!Stupid guy,he probably think he was doing some good by arranging them nicely,in fact he’s making it worse! Contaminating every single puff with his (yucks!) GERMS! So,we took the ones furthest away from his hands…Then we sat down to enjoy our food first…Hey I was HUNGRY….I didn’t eat anything for breakfast! Oh yeah…had to tie my hair up coz it was so bloody hot!!!!I WAS SWEATING ALL OVER….yucks….all sticky…not very nice at all…..I’m really really amazed at those gals like erm….Boo, Ong, Chiau Wei ..etc… who can stand the heat with their hair down!! Come on! It was MADLY HOT THERE! I’m amazed at their “skill” man! Anyway,I don’t feel comfortable eating with my hair down coz my hair might go into my mouth while I’m chewing or it might cover my whole face and get bits of food in my hair….hmmm..yucks….Chua was really nice,she gave her seat to me ( now I sound like those old people in those Moral books who are offered seats by younger kids.)….said she didn’t want to sit…Thanks a lot CHUA!I took another helping of curry puffs…and had another drink…yum…Ok..that was my lunch….so pathetic…only curry puffs wor…..nevermind la….I’ve been eating a lot lately anyway!..Then after food,we took a little..um.. stroll….then went back to the hall and found Jol Leen , Lee Ying and Sharon Lau somewhat rehearsing their performance!Hehehe….quite ok I guess, I’m not a bit fan of Chinese music..

*I’m trying to connect again*….well I failed again….sigh~

Oh..then we just sort of hanged out..chatted a little…ooooh…the emcee came and chatted to us….hahaha…The BIG G…..(you know who I’m talking about..the CHILL MASTER)…..hahahaha…..just chatted..fanned ourselves coz it was so f***ing hot….hahaha(censorship)..Oh yeah,he said to me this is the 1st time he saw someone dress like that in Malaysia ( dear old Malaysia)….Hey,it’s not the first! I saw one girl around 12 or 13 dressed like that…Ok..that’s how they gave me the idea…Then I finally saw Lisa! Yay! Hahahaha….she borrowed my dad’s tie for herself…!Hey it looked quite good on her too! Then I gave her the cap to wear…wow..wow..not bad at all! Very nice…! Then Ai Rin also borrowed the tie to wear but it was kidna long for her…it reached well…the um….near the middle…between your legs…hahahaha….
Suddenly, Eunice came and shoo-ed him away to start the install…Woohoo..!Performances! Oh…first one by some group called N.E.W?????!!! ( So ciplak S.H.E……cacat la)….They sang all the new songs….they even try to speak like S.H.E….memang ciplak..teruk…can sue them leh!Superstar sounded not too bad coz it had a little rock edge to it….Nonetheless,someone behind me was trying to sleep…Yeah you guessed right! It was Neo….he was like holding Chua’s hand and laying his head on the chair……even asked me to fan harder so I reacted by hitting him with the book….hauahahahahaha……But he just laid and looked really sleepy…Chua teruk pulak,she wanted to punish me for “hitting” her Neo….aiseh…now got boyfriend,kawan pun sudah dilupakan….aiks….sakit hati aku…..macam sudah kena pijak pulak….hahahaha.Throughout all the singing performances ( well,almost all were Chinese songs…..kinda boring..not too bad lah..all by S.H.E)…he was like that,laying his head on the chair…trying to sleep….Chua said he was soooo sleepy,he said he came here to see her only…I said like that you might as well ask her to go to your house la!Then he said,do what there??I said,I dunno…er..gitu gitu? Hahahaha…nasib tak kena tumbuk…!
Oh yeah…Jol Leen’s group called themselves S.H.E too but silly Gurmesh pronounced it like … SHEEEEEEEE…hahahhahahahhaha..sounded so funny….Then they introduced themselves like Hi…Wuo shi Sharon ( I am Sharon…..sounding desperately like S.H.E wannabes!)…Wuo shi Hazel ( that’s Jol Leen….Hazel???My ass Hazel…..nice name Hazel is but not suitable for you AT ALL……trying to be soooo…..(no words to describe))…and last of all, Wuo shi Evelyn….ok whatever you guys say….
Their singing was better then the N.E.W girls from JJ…..HEY…SUPPORT MY SCHOOL MAH…….I like Sharon and Jol Leen’s pants…very cool and also Jol Leen’s bandanna…nice one…military style…(seems to be everywhere nowadays…military is cool….probably inspired by the Iraq war…)…Hahaha….we’re supposed to hear their voice but instead we analyse their clothes….hahahaha….Oh yeah..there was a dance performance by supposedly said SAB gals but suddenly there was one guy at the front…(what?you call him a girl?nuts la….)…But of all of them,he danced the BEST!
Serious…no kidding…he was most probably the one that taught them….He looked kinda freaky though coz he was like smiling all the time! Er…..something wrong maybe?Probably a few loose screws up his head…NAH I’m jus kidding….hahahaha…HE was the most energetic..the rest were kinda half-dead ( no offence..anyway..I don’t think any SAB girls read my blog….what if there were????Who cares…).Then, there was the performance by Michelle and the gang..WOOHOOO! Give it up for them! Yeah! I really like the “hey-hah” part coz Michelle came in by cartwheels!!!Cool or what???!!Very cool indeed…Annie was great! Her dancing’s always great! They were great…AI Rin was too…Chan was good too…..Yeah..I liked it…Michelle bluffed us that she wasn’t dancing coz there was an injury on her knee…there really was an injury but she danced….eish….tipu orang!Michelle did look a little lost in the music but otherwise,it was great…..Then they disappeared and left the dancing to Annie,Chew Woon and Anna who were……like WHOA! TOTALLY COOL!Especially Annie! Wow…really enjoyed watching them dance….Then the rest came out for the ending and I remembered Chew did a some sort of jump before landing for the end!...hahaha….Then there was one guy (looked about near 40) for an instrumental performance! COOL! Acoustic guitar only! Nice…..It was really cool and stylish the way he strummed it…Wow…penuh style…(Gaya…Mutu….Keunggulan…HuahahahhaDUNHILL ad.)…But it was really nice althought I think my bro (KOKO) would be more talented than him! Hey My bro REALLY ROCKS! He’s one of the best out there!I bet who would do a performance here for any install for free if he could…but mind you,it’ll be rock music so we could totally rocked ourselves out!Chua kept saying yalah yalah,your bro’s the best lah! Huh! Don’t ever underestimate my bro!My bro’s a really great guitarist…man…I wished he and his band could have joined the Battle of The Bands that was held in Taylor’s College not too long ago…….I remember someone asking whether that kinda old guy was studying in High School…eh bodohlah…Look at him! Compare to Neo lah! Macam father and son tau!....Hahahahaha….Then there was another guitar performancebut this time there was some singing….Chinese songs….I wasn’t really listening to it…In fact,I was joking around with Chua,Neo and Michelle…..playing around….but I did give some applause!Then there was a performance by the St. Andrew guys…..Wow…Breakdance! Cool!.....Very cool…there were some girls (you call those guys???!) There was one guy wearing glasses but I think he danced the best…Whoa,his moves were smooth…nice..really nice…I recognized one guy from my Bestari tuition….wow…he wasn’t too bad either! It was really cool in the sense that they did flips and somersaults…stuff like that,…very nice….Oh yeah, the guy in glasses turned out to be Ea Shin Ting!!! Hahahahaha..May Joan recognized him…you wanna know who he is?Ask Michelle Lee lah *wink wink…hint!*
Then another dance performance by Annie, Anna and Chew Woon….another nice one….Then OF COZ! The highlight! The drama! Whoa….I was waiting for it!Coz my poem was inside!Hehehehehe…happy la…First,there were genies….Ai RIn and ZS’s voice….very cute….then we saw JOLIN (JOLIN TSAI)…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..played by a guy! Wahseh…so hebat lah that guy….memang macam akua…Hahahah I salute him! Very daring….Then we saw the Chau Ah Kua….He also hebat! So cute…run around waving his hands like pondan
hahahahaha….kinda clumsy but great!Funny !Then he presented the poem to Jolin to express his love….Ok the poem went something like this (I don’;t really remember it!I wrote it like 1 year ago!) :
Oh Jolin…I love you so…You are so beautiful….Everyday I breathe you….When I see you,my heart beats so….your hair…so black ..so beautiful…dan juga berbau! (yerr)..bonus pulak got sabbu!(sabbu means kutu….got the inspiration from my fellow classmate Allimalar..hehe)…Not enough?I give you my kutu…I cinta you seorang satu..Every Valentine’s day I’ll give you batu…to remind you that your voice….oh so merdu…macam hantu!...Everyday I love you,Everyday I breathe you….Everyday I see you,I wun get SIAO…but I will go miao miao miao….bla bla bla…I’ll mogok by eating mee! Your legs…so furry and curly and also smells like curry (they added the curry part)….Hahahahah

Hahahahahahahah…SO what do you think about it?It actually is from me…I wrote it..for Daniel or Ong’s community…I remember saying it as a poem from Daniel to Ai Rin…hahahahahha…so long ago…I can’t believe Daniel still has it! Oh yeah..it digged a lot of laughs out of everyone which was simply GREAT! YAY!.....The drama was a great hit…..Both the akuas were great…oh yeah..at one part, “Jolin” wore something like a bareback top that you tie around your neck! Whoa…..I wouldn’t even dare to wear that! Hahahaha….REALLY GREAT…VERY DARING! There even was a Jay Chou! Cool too!.........That was probably the last performance….Then everyone went back..oh yeah..between the performances…some people went back already leaving the hall like quarter empty…which was stupid of them coz the best part was the last one!Well,they missed it and that’s their problem….Then some of the Leo Board of Directors had to stay back..soem had to clear the hall..poor thing….feeling a bit tired…Hahahaha..Suddenly Ai Rin rushed to me and hugged me!Saying Yay! I got AVril here….hahahaha…Funny…Someone asked for my autograph…nah….it was just a friend kidding around!But still it was cool yet funny!Then everyone went out…..DIdn’t seem like many people,well lots of them left already..but surprisingly I was expecting like the huge crowd during Talentime earlier this year….Oh…people started staring at me again…paiseh wor…..Hui Yi said not bad try for me..hahaha….Then some of us wanted to go to Tanjung for awhile…I wasn’t too sure…Michelle didn’t want to go…So I was deciding with much difficulty…In the end,I agreed to follow them to Tanjung,so I’ll have to call mum and dad to fetch me after work….What’s that I’m hearing?You’re asking who went?Well,me ,Chua, Neo, Michelle Leong, Ong , Chiau Wei,Gurmesh,his sis,Ignatius ,Jaiwant and Zhong Shan…..so,we walked off….we stopped by Ong’s grandmother’s house forawhile….Then Gurmesh,Ignatius ,Jaiwant and Zhong Shan went some other way..I dunno what happened to them actually..said they had to take something…The rest of us walked on…..Tanjung roads are quite quiet…so it was easy traffic…I remember while trying to cross,one old Malay woman on her bike stared at me…(HEY STOP STARING)….It was quite a long way….very hot…..sweating all over…we finally reached…yay!Found the rest there…sat with them…Some ordered icq kacang,some had rojak, I just had Pepsi….enough for me la…(I still have cough remember?)….Not that hungry either (weird)….My place was actually at the end of the table…but when I went to sit there,Ong said she had a friend coming over???Who leh….Didn’t see anyone at all….stupid…..SO I had to sit opposite Gurmesh…Dunno whether she purposely did it or what…..Never mind.Oh yeah….she wore my cap after Michelle did….Michelle wore it while walking….Ong wore it while eating?????
Ong likes to take my hats and wear it….I usually bring a hat with me..example : fisherman’s hat and cap…..maybe next time I’ll wear a bandanna.
Oh yeah…a lot of people stared at me again……After wearing the tie for awhile,felt very hot ,so took it off….we sat there,eating,drinking pissing (I’m just kidding)…..and chatting…hehehehe…Jaiwant’s afraid of cats…hahaha..chicken ..puk puk puk ke!
After that,we walked to the playgrounds…you know,near the jetty….yeah…we went to the edge and sat there…they wanted to take a boat ride…nuts….SO jakun…Anyway,I don’t really trust the safety here…you never know,one thing you’re on the boat,another you drowning deep in the river…They found out that it was RM10 per person…Ong was practically jumping to get on it…I was the only one who didn’t want to….So,they didn’t want to leave me alone there ( I said it was ok if they wanted to go,I would be ok by myself there)….But anyway they accompanied me first before waiting for me to go home so that they can take their boat ride….which was good in a way….I did some victory dancing…around the lamp post…hahahaha….The people there must think I’m totally nuts….Chiau Wei bought a bracelet…..quite cute….Jaiwant went totally nuts too and played in the kiddie playground….!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!Gosh….it was like crazy! He rode on the horse first! Then he went to the monkey bars….I ran down too to join him….He was about to start on the monkey bars…he didn’t have to hang from it coz the monkey bars were as tall as he were…hahahaha..anyway he showed-off to the younger ones….then I kept laughing….then I had a ride on the horse too…hehehehehe….He went down the tunnel-like slide..hahahahaha….we were hoping for him to get stuck in it…
After sitting on that horse,my butt ached a little…hahaha..so I ran back to the others…we kept laughing….Did some victory dancing :P Funny….Finally,after some time (Ong was starting to grumble)….my ride came..so I hopped off home with the tie in my bag….Dad was a little frustrated coz he went to the Durian instead….Sorry loh…Mum wasn’t too thrilled that we walked all the way here….oops…hehehe….I had some fun time…First time so many people stared at me other than the times I was mooning or doing my victory dance!Then went back,changed…..lay on the couch and got up and had a very sharp headache…Mum said I looked nice in the shirt and pants… hehe…Oooh no..I got tuition at night..Physics somemore…We were pretty bored in that tuition….felt sleepy…especially Michelle….she was the worst!Not many people went..we did some exercises…The lesson couldn’t really get into my head..Karen and I kept looking at the clock..hahahahaha…my feet went numb….Finally,it was over…..great! Can go home and enjoy Smallville…YAY!Whoa!Lana’s doing some kind of Charlie’s Angel’s stunt! COOL…..She ROCKS!!!!..Then I onlined for a little while…..
That day was a very cool and interesting day for me….The more I thought of it ,the more it seems like a dream…It’s still trying hard to sink in….Doesn’t seem real to me at all…Like a very good dream….I really wish I could go over it again…..Didn’t want it to end….I’ll probably remember this day for as long as I live…very memorable…. :)
I mean….I never get people saying that I look cool or I am cool….well er…usually what I got was “nerd”, “crazy” and “weird”…..but I don’t really mind it but still….that day rocks….....But actually..I'm not really the so-called cool one...it came from the girl I saw in KL which all started from Avril...so seriously,she's the COOL one...
but still...i appreciate it...thanks guys....I really really enjoyed it..

*Oh….something happened on the boatride….No one really told me what happened…I just figured it out and you know what?I guessed it correctly…but I don’t think it will be very appropriate for me to say it here. HINT : MUAK! *

wow….it’s late….2.10 am now…..Tomorrow (or should I saw today) is Mooncake Festival! Yay! I love it….going to play with my friends tomorrow…hahahaha…like small kids….Oh I got a very black bruise on my left knee after the install..weird…
Anyway,I’m hoping I’ll dream my very very very cool dream again…..

Snuffie’s dreaming now.




0 comments: