I am....so.....amused right now....hahaha
Gurmesh just told us his story about seeing this lantern that made him think of em coz it was a pig made from a bottle...hehehe....He said the tail is made from a wire..so it looks kinda like a bom..hahahahahha :P OINK OINK!
Hahaha..I also just saw Ci Pei's blog...Well,at first I was really mad....HEY IT LOOKED SO MUCH LIKE MINE!REALLY LAH.....orange layout (like my old one!) It even had the Memegen....She must have got it from mine.....Hey Ci Pei,don't ciplak bulat bulat lah.....She even wrote at the top that they should not tell ME that she was copying me....hahaha...so 1st I was mad....but I read her blog anyway
*Oh bloody hell! I've been downloading John Mayer's new song (Bigger Than My Body) for like the 100th time!!!!!!!!! Those stupid people keep putting You Body is A Wonderland under that title! DOn't they know the difference!!! Lucky it isn't taking me long! Otherwise,I wouls be totally ballistic!
Back to Cip's blog.....yeah I was mad....so ciplak my blog!...But after that I was amused...hahahaha...My name kept appearing in her posts!YEah!She kept mentioning me!Like she kept saying that I was really cool at the install.....how I missed extra class today (I'llt alk about it later).....etc....Wahseh...macam aku ....(no words to describe)....but I'm very very very flattered....Special message to Ci PEi: Hey there...Thanks alot.....I'm nto mad at you anymore ,so you can come out from wherever you're hiding....Hahahahha...ANyway,thanks again! It made my day!
Oh by the way, I missed my extra class today...Wanna know why???YEah ?I know you want to...c'mon come closer! Closer !! You're like 9999 km away!! COme lah...DOn't be afraid...I wun bite you but Snuffie might....YEah that's right...Come on,good doggie...yeah good dog...you're much closer ..HOLD ON A SEC....! THAT'S WAY TOO CLOSE....Much better!
End result : You are 1 cm away from Chareli/ SNuffie's nose
Ok...I'll tell you why...but you gotta keep it to yourself! Everyone in the world can know it except Pn. Rosyati! Hahahahhaha...Ok...Well, I did not forget it..nor did I wake up late coz I woke up pretty early like 7.00 am! YEah...great huh....Then I thought I might sleep in a little get up around 7.30...so I did...then I felt lazier....Seems like my mum forgot..Anyway,I conveniently "forgot" to remind her! ;P
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I JUST FINISHED DOWNLOADING THAT JOHN MAYER SONG...IT SOUNDED ALRIGHT MANA TAHU..IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS SPOILED IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!OH GOD..I AM SOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF BY THOSE PEOPLE! CAN'T THEY BE HONEST FOR ONCE!!!!!!i WANT THAT SONG.....IT'S HAUNTING ME!!!!!I NEED IT! NOW I ONLY HAVE IT IN MY HEAD!,,,AGRHHHHH
Back to the extra class ( Chareli is pissed off,Snuffie's pissing)....oh yeahloh...I didn't remidn her....then I thought I would go later...well at least I'll be there even though I'm late.Then it was 8.00 am plus...I felt so lazeeeeeeeeee....and sick to tell you the truth..I started coughing and ended up wheezing with a pain in my tummy and arm and back..ouch sounds like an old man! ..SO I didn't feel like going....HEY..I was wheezing!(it was made worst becuase of the air-con).....AFter wheezing,I laid in bed....lookign at the clock...then oh! It rained! VOILA! Hahahahaha...another reason not to go.....It rained really heavily.....Then I also remembered that mum wanted me to teach the new maid about housework....SO ANother great reason!
SO i just laid in bed.......malas to go....Michelle's probably not going ( I was right! She didn't!)....Then I spent my morning teaching the maid how to clean the house ( weird...it's not like i'm good at it either!)...ANyways,this was better than lookign at Pn. Rosyati's face for 3 hours! I heard she finished the whole Statistics chapter today...nutty teacher.....I heard from Michelle that 8 people didn't go ( including us)....She was lazy too! Her reason was that she was on her way but it started to rain and she felt lazy so she went back! Hahahahah!By the way, it wasn't Michelle that said that Wen Dee straighthened her hair...it was Ci Pei..my mistake..sorry guys (Michelle's making a fuss out of this)...
SO that's our story of missing class...Mum wasn't too pleased but she forgot about ti quickly! :P me master at this kind of things..... Michelle and I are going to borrow Ee Theng and Ai Rin's book...everyone's been asking why we didn't go... like Suzanne,Ci Pei (read her blog..click here)
*now me pissed off again...by that stupid stupid stupid stupid asshead of a gorilla.....he's been asking me to shut up....THINK YOU'RE SO BLOODY GREAT???! CAN ASK ANYONE TO SHUT UP! U FUCK OFF!*
Funny mood I've been having this whole night....I was feeling alright...kinda hyperactive,,then a little pissed off..then mad....then....happy..amused....and embarassed.......then little crazy..kinda mad....pissed off again......soemthing like that...then finally...REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF....but me feeling quite oklah right now....still mad though...mad at that pig.
My day today was pretty mellow...with a lot of coughing in between....hehe....watcehd tv....felt sleepy...fell asleep while watching..woke up..watch somemore..read a bit of news....then help maid cook rice and marinade the beef...Oh yeah...seriously..I know how to cook rice but this was my real first time doing it..( yeahla...can ehar tons of you laughing right now)...it turned out good... :)..... and the beef! My first time too...kinda nervous.wasn't too sure what to add in......I felt so sure I was going to ruin it! ( hey..my mum asked me to do it!)....Then I felt bad and really guilty....then whole thing ended up lookign funny....but after frying...well...didn't turn out too bad...hehehe! :D except some parts were kinda salty coz either i didn't mix it properly or i let it soak in the sauce too long! Hahaha..1st attempt....didn't turn out too bad!
anyway..it's very late....i'm not 100% healthy either....gotta rest...if parents find out i'm dead meat!...i'll finish the avril story tomorrow...nitezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment