Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Today was probably one of the COOLEST days in my life....!!!
Gosh! I totally enjoyed myself today!Hahahaha.......As I said...I was really nervous....couldn't really sleep until around 2.00 am!!! Man......my left hand was tingling all over! Wanna know why? Becoz of the install la.....coz I was going to do something very different.....Well...couldn't sleep......Very sleepless night.Then I woke up early too! Around 6.00am! Then I went back to bed...still cannot sleep...kept looking at the clock......haih.......Finally,at 8.00am...I decided to read...better than just lying there doing nothing!So i read until around 8.30am....then i lied in bed again.........haih.....Finally got up at 9.05am.......
Might as well start getting ready for the install loh.....at 9.30 plus....I called Michelle to confirm my ride with her.....mana tahu she was still sleeping!Aiks....she sounded sooooooooo sleepy on the phone.....After that,had my shower loh.....then...went down...(a little nervous)....then I taught the maid how to set the table.....and open the gate.......Then....i went up and took the ...um....tie....( tie you ask? you'll understand later)....Then waited for MIchelle....eh...she's a little late...never mind...she wouldn't forget me right?right????Oh no...maybe she did.......awww...shit....never mind,I'll just wait...Oh hey,there's a car...Oh michelle's here! Yay!
Hahaha.....lucky she didn't laugh at me....
Ok....her sis's a little lost....never mind,we got there fine.Eh....are we in the right place??Usually,there would be people crowding around the gate....er....how come there's none???Oh wait....there's a group of boys and a group of form 2 girls from my school...THAT'S IT?????How come so sikit???Er.....Michelle and I were a litle paiseh to get out of the car....hahaha then her sis complained that we were in the middle of the road..so we quickly got out........walao...the moment i got out,felt a bit paiseh.....never mind la
Went to the gate,showed them our tickets/invi/pass card/ watever.....Ahhhh....found Phylis and Ee Theng ,all clad in kebayas....cool! Ee Theng looks cute ....Phylis wasn't too bad herself ...ahahahahaha....Oh yeah....Ee Theng said I looked "sat"....( kinda means cool)...wanna know why?Coz i dressed like Avril today! Striped polo shirt,black pants,belt,sneakers,striped tie ( borrowed my dad's),socks with stripes. and also a cap..oh yeah..and a whole lot of black bracelets,,,...30 i think!Hahahahaha.....just for fun la....This came about when I was telling Michelle and Ai RIn about one girl I saw in KL also wearing clothes Avril style! Then they suggested wearing like that to the install...so I said..OK!Hehehe
I didn't have the silver chain,black nails and black-lined eyes la.......nvm loh
So...saw all my kebaya-clad frens....Ai Rin was very excited when she saw me...hahahaha...Oh yeah...registered first..then saw Muhe......and Chan..then Ai RIn grabbed me by my arm and we went into the hall.....she wanted to show me to the others ;P ....oh yeah....there wasn't any electricity....so Eunice was like really frustrated and looked a bit like she was going to faint......Wahseh..the hall was so hot and sooo dark.....finally found them! Yeah they were surprised! Cool....They were like ..."wahseh! Ah seet!..wah.Avril ah?" .... :P hahaha..cool
Then sat for awhile....suddenly,Chua came and told me her bf wanna see me....(alamak..shit la....sure that stupid guy wanna laugh at me)..I didn't really want to go....BUt Chua kept forcing me ( Come lah...please la,he's waiting)....Okloh,so I went.....and he was like...smirking....pig..!Ok.....so i went back....Then I forgot but someone else took me to see the other "idiots"....They were kinda surprised i guess,probably smirking..anyway....So i sat down..waited...apparently the generator was coming....gosh it was hot and I was wearing a tie! ( Ties are formal right? hahaha) I tortured the programme book by using it to fan myself and others vigorously....hauahahaha!
So, we waited...I think Boo took a picture of me? We chatted a bit.....Ong and Chiau Wei borrowed my bracelets.....and gave it back and...we sat around....The lights came on and went out and on again?! Finally......the install started...yeah!They started with all the boring BUT important stuff first ( no offence)....rollcalls....installation....etc. Oh yeah..the emcees were Gurmesh/Gorilla and Muhe! YEah! Oh...Muhe was about a head shorter than him...hehe....They seemed a little nervous...didn't really looked at the audience ( bad gorilla! bad gorilla!).....And it wasn't too bad though...After the "important" stuff.....we had a break about 30 minutes....yay....food!WOOHOO!Hey! I didn;t eat anything for breakfast!
But wait.....go to toilet first la....
Then ..(i think quite a few people were staring at me)....we were looking for the rest ( me and Chew)...they seemed to have disappeared..instead,met Gurmesh and Adrian....

Hey...can I continue tomorrow? It's been a really great day and I really want to sit here and type all about it but I can't cause I gotta sleep...got some stupid extra class ( add.maths with pn rosyati..can die of boredom la)....3 hours leh!!!!!!! NUTS AH! So...I wanted to ponteng...then...i just thought...haiya..go lah....anyway..I gotta wake up early loh ( I'm not looking forward to it)....haih..my holiday seems to be coming to end..so fast......

what a great day...i'll type about it tomorrow...... :) :P :D 8)


besides...i'm tired...

0 comments: