Thursday, October 16, 2003

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I HATE THE FACT THAT I MISSED LP'S CONCERT!!!!!!!
i onlined last night to chat about it.....gurmesh, suzanne and I and some other Lp fans who weren't fortunate enough to go were totally HEARTBROKEN! I thought i was going to be alright....mana tahu...just when I heard LP live on Hitz.fm, my heart totally fell and I felt so sad.........

wished i was there
wished i was there screaming with the crowd
wished i was there cheering on for LP
wished i was there jumping and screaming
wished i was there screaming and rapping along to the lyrics
wished i was there headbanging to the sound
wished i was there getting LP's autograph
wished i was there shaking their hands
wished i was there..not right at home~

many people cried i heard...i didn't cry at 1st,tears only filled my eyes....not enough to pour out see....
since i couldn't be there...i hoped to watch the interview andsome bits of the concert that would be broadcasted on the Cybercast...mana tahu stupid phat phabes ( not that i'm trying to put him down but it made me feel worse)....got himself sick and didn't meet LP.....so there wasn't any good LP interview...stupid stupid stupid....can our luck get any BETTER?
so...couldn't do much on the internet last night but chat to other forlorn LP fans .....in hope of maybe seeing the slightest bit of LP....hearing the radio..I ehard a girl sing NUmb and she won Mike's napkin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey i want that! * after a thought or two*...maybe not,probably has drool over it...
damn....gurmesh heard the name of the hotel .well i heard it too but it was blurry....so i was asking gurmesh the name of the hotel like MAD....stupid...he couldn't remember it coz it sounded funny(?)...so i started rattling off various hotel names that i know of in kl....none of the matched however.I was on the verge of strangling him...babi betul!
well..at least i know it now..IT'S CONCORDE!!!YOU CALL THAT FUNNY????STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE TOILET BOWL LAH....THAT'S LIKE EVEN SIMPLER THAN THE MARRIOTT...!
i was thinking that if i lived in kl, i would visit them there lie some other fans who did....maybe be fortunate enough to shake hands with them and stuff (A FEW PEOPLE DID! HOW COOL IS THAT????I WANT THAT TOO!)....or maybe..be like hitz.fm and call them up? or steal the pillows they slept on? * urgh..might have drool on it..maybe not*..but i did none of those..... GRRR!
then...no Lp was on...my mum came up and asked me to go to bed...i did feeling very mournful having known that LP rocked M'sia like REALLY HARD!made me sick to know that i missed it....
on my bed....i just sat there thinking....what if i met them? what if i went to the concert? how cool would all that be.....then i woke up..remembered reality : i was nowhere near there....made me so sad again.....suddenly....i started crying....sigh~.....cried quite hard surprisingly....( why am i telling you folks this stuff?).....stopped crying at 1.oo am....and went to bed

next day ( meaning today)....some of my stupid friends, especially May Joan....kept teasing me about it again....lost my temper....scolded her! HAH! SERVED HER RIGHT! I had to scold her few times before she stopped....others were better,...suzanne,ci pei and i kept mourning about it....MAY JOAN! You just wait! I'll laugh at you when your turn comes!.....stupid ...i wished they were back here...

0 comments: