I just updated my imood by putting : rejuvenated by the sounds of LINKIN PARK!!!!!
Yeah...listening to them gets me all hyped up.
I was checking the LPMB just now and boy, there was so many email alerts from the LPMB....luckily i got msn messenger which makes my work all the more easier.
I didn't go down to the clinic today.I'm totally free for the rest of the week! Hooray! No tuition!
But I'm supposed to be doing some typing for my mum..instead i'm stuck typing so much stuff on the LPMB..hahaha.
Ooh...I just received a new email from the LPMB.And another,....
Right now I'm actually swaying to the beats of the music...Now it's FROM THE INSIDE>..I luv it too.
Oh Sorry about not returning to post here on Sunday night.I was stuck to the idiot box....watchign a very cool show.All about Hitler and his rise to power.It was certainly very entertaining and DAMN HE WAS SCARY!
Creepy.....he reminds a lot of Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter.
I mean...their principles are alike...-->
Only pure Germans allowed..(Hitler)
Only pure blood wizards allowed ...(Lord Voldemort)
Hmmm..interesting...gives you something to think about.Oh and his lover,Eva Braun? She's a nut too...Well I guess nuts like each other...haahhaha.
Certainly very eye-opening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment