Hahahaha...I just noticed that after a year of sitting next to Michelle, I kinda adopted her habits and she might have adopted mine...Huahahahha!
She's really addicted to Mentos (the box type...Mentos cool chews?)....and now I've gotten kind of addicted to them too!
I keep sucking one after another.
aiks!
Michelle also lieks to wave her hands around like punching them in the air.....guess what? now I do that alot too!
YIKES!
Oh and I liek to do a little victory dance (preferably with Snuffie of coz)....and Michelle now does it sometimes too...hahahahahaha...siao siao!
Cute.....I wonder whether Michelle likes pigs coz I lurve pigs...They're sooooooooo cute!
Anyway, we call her the "laziest pig on earth!"
Hey she's so lazeeeeeeeee....She didn't copy Biology notes coz they were too far away and she couldn't see them that clearly (mata sepet/slant eyes...haha)...So she borrowed Boo's notes and instead of copying them like normal people would, she (lazy pig)....SCANNED them....aiseh...
"HEBAT!"
Hahahahahha..lazy ain't she?
*very enlightening*
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment