walaoeh..nearly got heart attack!
My dad suddenly came out of his room just now.I know coz I heard him.
I was half expecting him to burst thru the door but he didn't...PHEW...!
It was a good plan I switched off the sound and air-con.I quickly put the pc on standby mode and ran off to my room again.Heard him cough abit....Arghhh...very close...
I'll just check out some posts at the LPMB before i run off to bed.
OOh i woke up at 8.00 am today but dragged until 11.00am..hahahahhaha..piggies I am!
Then got up...did the usual morning routine..Went down.Thought for awhile about what to have for breakfast..it was either the soup or the apple pie....then i went with the pie which was so filling and nearly made myself PUKE!..then I drank Lipton tea...(how "fascinating")
Watched some tv.Initially wanted to go online but lazed on the floor while watching tv...and there was no time for the internet.That's how lazy I am.
Parents came back from work...hmmmate lunch ...but I felt full so lunch didn't taste as good as as usual.Talked to my mum who was doing her work in my study room while I sat on the steps of the stairs...she was asking me whether I wanted to go a VERY ICH NEARBY NEIGHBOUR'S wedding...hmmmm..(definitely NO)..
damnlah..very late...continue tomorrow ok? OK..see ya.
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment