I'm feeling extra guilty, pathetic and idiotic right now.
Coz I didn't dare to tell my dad that I wanted to watch the Avril concert that was showing on HBO right now from 10.30 pm -11.50pm (still got 8 minutes left)
haih~
I feel pathetic..but he really looked like he was enjoying the golf and stuff...and he has been working all day..and i always hog the tv since i'm on holiday..so I thought....aiya...let him watch loh..i'll catch the repeat some other day...But the problem is that the repeats are on terrible times except for the last one with is Nov 27 at 4.00pm. The rest are at like 12.45 am and 2.45 am...DAMN....but i think I'm going to sneak out to watch....like during that time I sneaked out at 3.30am to watch Journey To The West 2....Damn...I had school the next day (nasib, SPort's Day only)....but I managed the whole day alright....Fanatic I guess.
AIya.....I'm going to sneak out....WOOHOO
I'm checking out the LPMB right now...heh..those guys are seriously very active...tiring to read
*many minutes later*
Hehehe...just now my dad came out and said Ooi...better go to sleep..Then I put my pc on standby mode and ran off next door to my room first.Wait for the coast to be clear and (TADA!)..here I am back again.
A late night sneak out again! Hehehe..jahatnya..
*evil glinters in Chareli and Snuffie's eyes..hahahaha...mischief more likely*
So oh ya..they're very very active...like nuts.Me posted some messages just now...Hahaha..I just got promoted to LP ELite...COOL!
*Chareli does some sort of victory dance with Snuffie*
SO where were we??? Oh
I feel very bad again..just remembered...Gurmesh asked me to online but I couldn't coz I had tuition and I was going to the clinic.Then he was using a different number and I don't remmeber that number and I deleted the message before I replied and I couldn't reply coz I don't remember the numbe rand poor guy *shakes her head*....he must have waited...kesianla...HEY SORRY GURMESH!!! REALLY SORRY! IF YOU'RE READING THIS,GOOD...I'M VERY SORRY!
How come now he hardly onlines? Turning over a new leaf? (sarcastically) yeah right..hahaha..
Oh tomorrow/today is Calvin and Melissa's birthday so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 2! Oh wait..to MArie too..HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ENJOY!
*Throws cakes at them...hauahahhaha*
Oops...i think those cakes were CHOCOLATE CAKES that SNuffie just made in the toilet...ewww
Step 1: Don't panic!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment