Monday, December 15, 2003

A little summary 1st..

Friday,28th November-My friend, Boo treated us to some KFC coz her birthday's the next day.Certainly not to be missed coz she hardly treats anyone I think..hahaha.Just as I arrived at KFC,saw Michelle (Lee) HOORAY! She (lazy bum) did not buy Boo's pressie yet so we went off to search for one.. :PSo.,because of her,we were late about 15 minutes and I kept complaining about everyone finishing the chicken and nothing else would be left for us,so we kinda rushed there.We ate,talked..damn,Boo's good..she gave us so much food.To cut things short,I felt that some of us were quite left out of stuff (if you know what I mean).I was kind of suprised to see the Neo there but I thought that maybe Boo invited him coz he always treated ehr to a drink.Then during Boo's treat,Chua bought her boyfriend an LP POSTER!!!!!!!! SHITLA...U KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET AN LP POSTER???Me and my friend ,Michelle Leong (yeah I have 2 friends named Michelle) were kinda mad about it and I screamed when I saw the poster.. haih...*shakes her head*How sick was that???

Saturday, 29th November - I went to some wedding that was HELL boring.My mum kept nagging to me about how I should wear more skirts.Right.urghhh...DAMN it's not comfortable ,ok???How do you like wearing soemthing that has a hole beneath that is like a passage way for people to peek through eh?SO I just said,,..um..yeah...urgh..ok.Yeah ok,maybe next time but I don't think it will be now.That was really annoying.

I think this happened the next day- I got up late and (coz I stayed up late) and fuck...my mu purposely didn't buy any lunch for me.STupid.Unlike your parents,my parents don't let me wake up late.If i want to do it,I gotta do it secretly.Oh yeah..my dad also took to keeping the Astro control so that I can't watch it or maybe for soem other reason....but it's all fine now.As first I thought my mum was the culprit.

You're probably wondering why I brought up such old issues..but if you really need to know,I got to let some of it out otherwise it just kills me to get it all bottled up inside.And it's not good to bottle up your anger or frustrations.

From 7th - 10th December - Nothing much.Pretty frustrating coz I had some scalp problems (wrong shampoo punya pasal)..So babi.....oh yeah and I had my period.Urghhh..I know I wanted it to com so that I could go on holiday with ease,btu damn,when it was here....PMS just gets to your head and it sucks.Made me so cranky,or was it just me?Been checking out some recipes at Cyberkuali...Oh yeah..I did some cooking too around the week before-->my cooking's not bad you know?At least that's what they said and heck they're not poisoned in anyway.If you want my special bacon sandwich,just come over to my house with bacon,bread,tomatoes,onions..etc. and I'll do the rest. *winks*
I've been checking farts.com too! hahaahahaha...it's nuts n i like it.

Thursday,11th November -Finally got to wash my hair after many itching days...and had a haircut which was very nerve-wrecking becoz this is coming from someone who's last 2 haircuts weren't exactly the best.You should have seen me..like a total nervous wreck..like I was really scared or something...haahaha..as always I felt like an idiot there.But I think this time it's better and ok..so i'm fine with it.

I recently had a dream about LP again.....Something about Mike... and the gang of coz.Damn the thing kind of faded away.I think I hugged him and got autographs from them and even hanged out with them.Damn....I loved that soo much until my mum woke me up.sigh~

0 comments: