Monday, December 15, 2003

Look at this!

I don't know whether to write about my trip to KL that was spent mostly in the car with the "fantastic" traffic jams or to just post some pictures.Honestly, "those traffic jams made my wildest dreams come true!"

WARNING:MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO PIOUS IDIOTS
THESE PICTURES ARE DEDICATED TO GURMESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











I know this is censored but just try to IMAGINE that it isn't.







Don't you just love them giving out their love?


And this is me...going -->








HAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You wondering what's going on between us?Ok..he said my blog was getting boring and naturally,I got a little mad at first.Then I tried explaining to him about it-->i'm busy with LPMB,people said I'm long-winded..etc. Then he said I should think about what people liked to read...then I was thinking FUCK! But I said,hey..this is my journal you know,I don't care what people like to read..I justw rite whatever happens..And I said my life is like this..definitely not happy all the time of coz...And he kept askign me to get a life and stop chatting to "lifeless" people from LPMB....I'm really mad about it.Eventhough he apologised,I still want to do this..THIS IS FOR YOu!!!!!!!!

*points her middle finger at him too*

0 comments: