Sunday, August 29, 2004

Feedle dee dum! Feedle dee fee! I'll be back in a jiffy!!

Hehehe...it took me awhile to come up with a silly rhyming title like the one above.But well it was worth the trouble. Anyway my main purpose coming here was to inform my "readers" (otherwise, I would have gladly popped off to bed!) that I won't be so active in the next few months due to unavoidable circumstances..(stupid tests and exams and what not....arghhh I can feel the exam fever coming over me).
Anyways, did you see my new mood on the top? Cute eh?! Righto! I'm thirsty right now.Must be due to the taukwa I ate just now.Oh yeah! The National Service list is now ready..you guys can check whether your names there by clicking here but I warn you...it takes hell of a long time to load a stupid page unless you've got broadband which is fantastic in my opinion! Hooray for broadband! Kekekeke....I always enjoy seeing the looks of those who don't want to get chosen for NS but ARE chosen instead!! Especially those "high class I-am-more-superior-than-you missy types"!! It's always damn funny! I bet I'm not in this years batch cause I'm 1 year younger! Toodles for me cause I just might get it next year but I don't mind. :P Congrats to those who were chosen anyway.

By the way, before I forget, SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: