Sunday, September 19, 2004

Exam Blues

Hi there. My exam isn't over yet.In fact, I haven't even done the test for Chemistry, Biology and Add. Maths! Very heavy subjects indeed. Just to let you know, I still have about 8 days to go. I don't have exam everyday but it's stretched for quite awhile. Just typing a little something here I guess (I'm supposed to go study!). Kekeke, I had the weirdest dream the night before. I dreamt I was in some sort of hotel that was really crowded. The weird thing was.. LINKIN PARK WAS THERE! So as I was walking around..I found Mike Shinoda! I actually spoke to him and after that I tagged along...even weirder, when he wanted to go to the toilet, I also wanted to follow him in! Hahhahaha...He was obviously shocked...but in the end I didn't follow him in and lost him. Then I woke up :P Ahhhh...Just a little update to let you know (though I doubt anyone is reading this) that I'm well and kicking. :D I'm going to change this layout soon when I'm free coz I've gotten sick of this one. See ya and wish me luck for my exam. Thanks!

Just to let you know, my maid walked in on me while i was doing my "business" in the toilet...how embarassing.Lucky my legs were crossed.I was quite pissed. I DID LOCK THE DOOR!..so happen there's some sort of problem with the door.Absolutely fantastic.

p.s: There are 3 new Easter eggs on J.K.Rowling's website and a new section called "Rubbish Bin". Go enjoy them! If you can't find the eggs, look for clues in Mugglenet at the "J.K.Rowling.com" section.

0 comments: