Sunday, September 26, 2004

Yay! New layout!

Hullo there! How's my new layout? I'm paying tribute to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (GOF).Cool huh?! But of course, I am no Voldemort supporter.
At first, I think it was because the colour of my font, all my posts couldn't be seen until you highlighted them :P. I managed to get the problem out but now the font's a little big! Arghh..nevermind,easier for you guys to read.Oh yeah, now you can post comments too though I doubt many will. For those non-Blogger users, remember to put your name at the end..otherwise I won't know who you are (Anonymous)
So...yay for my blog.

Anyway, I'm carefree today coz....oh yeah! There's 2 more papers left for my trials (which isn't over...how annoying). Phew...Add. Maths. Very tough papers my friend. So far..I've gathered myself a nice handful of A's though there is a 2A(Damn!).
Therefore.. BM= 79 (2A)
English = 93 (1A)
Mathematics= 94 (1A)

:D I'm happy for now. I've been relxaing the whole day. Haven't done much exercise for my Add. Maths yet. By the way, (haha) I went to a lantern party at Chua's house just now. It was quite fun. Chua seemed really exahausted, tired and seriously, a little bored.Must be because of her hostess duties ;) . Food was good. yummy.Wished I took more! :P Hahaha.It drizzled a little but that didn't stop the lantern lighting. Oh yeah, May Joan was looking spiffy! Hehehe..cool phone too. When you see her, whisper "Joash" in her year ,will ya? I checked her "sent messages" and guess what I found? She voted for Vick in Malaysian Idol.Interesting. Andrew sucks (as a singer/performer). He's so "kayu". Even a baby could do better moving on the stage than him.Ahh..It's already 2am. I better go sleep.Tomorrow would be a busier day.

p.s: Ong got lost on the way to Chua's house. Chua's place is in Sungai ABong and she went to the bowling center in Bakri (I think)..Hahaha..Very different places indeed! Chua's house was a little hard to find (due to Phylis's lousy map and my blind eye for missing 7-Eleven). Actually, houses in Sungai Abong are always hard to find...

0 comments: