Monday, November 29, 2004

Another cool thing & Happy Birthday Boo !!!

First of all..

.::. Happy Birthday Boo & Bill Weasley !! .::.

Hehe. Not only is it Boo's birthday today but it's Bill Weasley's too! Cool. Actually, I thought that tomorrow was the 29th not today, until I went to have a look at J.K.Rowling's website which has a birthday wish for Bill (the coolest Weasley!).
I've noticed that the right-click thing is not working. What I did was that if you right click, an alert pops up. Never mind though coz I was thinking of taking it off anyway. Hehehe, do you enjoy the fireworks? I added another thing. Now, not only your mouse has fireworks but your cursor spins too! Kekeke. Cool stuff.
I woke up this morning to find that my posters have been slowly falling off ( Harry Potter, 2 Avril Lavigne ones & a huge Linkin Park one -today). How annoying. Now, my wall's only left with 2 Linkin Park one that I got from Lime. What a chore but I'll do after SPM. *chuckles* I wonder hows Accounts today..should be no problem at all for Phylis coz she's the expert! Pure genius in Accounts that girl! I've never fancied Accounts..never liked it and Is till don't. I just found out last night that my little cousin in Singapore has a rabbit. Cool! Now I can play with it when I go over too.
By the way, did you notice that a lot of the bloggers are female? ;)

0 comments: