I just came back from school..SPM. Today was Chemistry. Wasn't too bad though a little came out unexpected. Luckily the ones I read came out though I forgot a few. Damn the margerine. Of course I'm tired and "lazy". Well..who wouldn't be? Funny how test papers make you go all tired. I'm supposed to go rest but I'm eating prawn crakers right now. Phylis, Lien Lien & Gurmesh have already finished their SPM. Lucky them..hehe..Last paper's tomorrow!
Biology! I like it yet I dread it. Hope I can do well tomorrow. All the ones that I study shall come out? kekeke...Hooray! Finally...after so many weeks, SPM is finally coming to an end. :D Then
HOLIDAYS FOR ME! & other poeple :P To tell you truth, I'm actually getting quite bored of walking in and out of the exam hall..sometimes, it feels a bit like you're walking down the "red carpet"..hahaha. Wanna watch shows (
Amazing Race & Singapore Idol Finals) tonight but got to study. Maybe I'll half-study & half-watch..hehe. what do you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment