Saturday, November 20, 2004

Great Times Ahead !

I'm happy. I just received a letter from the ASEAN scholarship people which means that I"M INVITED TO TAKE THE TEST !!! HOORAY!!!!!!!! Hehehe. Guess when's the test? 4th December ! And you know what, my SPM finishes at 3.30pm on 2nd December !!! It's kinda like torture but I guess if you want good stuff, you got to go through some hardship. I'll be taking the test in Singapore (hehehe) at ACJC (the name's quite long and I'm too lazy to type it out). Cool eh? I'm happy. I hope I get it. By the way, this will be my 2nd time taking the ASEAn scholarship test. Last time I took it, I was still really young, about 11 years old I guess and I just finished Standard 6. Obviously, I didn't get it otherwise I wouldn't still be in Malaysia. Oh yeah, I'm also going to try apply for ACJC just in case I didn't get the scholarship... and to get in, I have to sit for another test! Those darn tests just keep coming. Won't I get a nice break after my SPM??? That test will be on the 8th and I guess in the same place. :) I'll just think of it as "Test & Holiday". Hehehe. Oh yeah, my ASEAN tests starts in the morning at 8am and ends at 5pm !!! PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE DAY!! They also advised us to bring cardigans or sweaters..hehe..cold I guess. But it'll be fun. I'll get to take a look around ACJC. My brother (koko) heard that ACJC girls are quite pretty..however, last time he took a look, he said they weren't quite impressive. Heh. I think they have to wear uniforms too! I hope they're alright looking. I don't really like my current school uniform. Looks rather....stupid?No...Actually I don't know. I just don't really enjoy it. Japanese have cool school uniforms! And so does Harry Potter's school too! We should get uniforms like that though I guess we'll probably melt under all the fabric coz Malaysia and Singapore's really really really hot.
Neo invited me to his farewell party just now on the 11th of December. Apparently, he'll be leaving for Melbourne, Australia (hey! There's where my koko is currently at). Said that he'll be studying at Taylor's College. I've been to Melbourne and it's nice. Actually, I was aiming to go to Taylor's too. But changed my mind. My family thought that it'll be a little to early for me to leave the house especially to go to such a far place...heh. Singapore's near but not too far either. So good choice. I'm aiming to study in Singapore for awhile before heading off to Asutralia for further studies. Hooray! Great times ahead indeed!

psst..! I've heard that Harry Potter Book 6 (HBP) might be out in JUne 2005 !!! Earlier than I expected. Anyway, that's still a rumour..THOUGH I HOPE THAT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! Oh yeah, parents are back already (of course) and they brought home some really nice goodies!! I got a new necklace that looks like a starfish that's dancing. It's cute! My parents got another wedding dinner to attend to tonight. Talk about the wedding season. Mum's happy coz she got new clothes for it.

Bye for now. :)

0 comments: